Why Choose This Strategy?
- As a high active share, concentrated global equity fund.
- To add diversification to US equity holdings.
- As a complement to more value-oriented global strategies.
- WCM uses a bottom-up approach that seeks to identify companies with attractive fundamentals, such a low or no debt, rising returns on invested capital, and reasonably predictable free cash flow generation. The team focuses on assessing the trajectory of a company's competitive advantage ("economic moat") and the alignment of its corporate culture with this economic moat.
- The team's focus is on industry-leading companies led by visionary management teams with sound business strategies. These companies often dominate their industry, and the team believes they will continue that domination well into the future.
- When selecting equity investments, the targeted minimum time horizon is 3-5 years.
Seeks long-term capital appreciation
WCM Investment Management
|Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.