April 6, 2021
Tim Ryan is appointed member of the Natixis senior management committee in charge of Asset & Wealth Management, and CEO of Natixis Investment Managers, effective April 12th. He will succeed Jean Raby who has decided to pursue a new professional opportunity.
March 31, 2021
Natixis Investment Managers and Mirova today celebrated the five-year anniversary of the Mirova Global Sustainable Equity Fund (ESGYX), an active, high- conviction global equity mutual fund that seeks to invest in companies that are well-positioned to benefit from long-term technological, demographic, environmental and governance trends that will shape the global economy in the coming decade.
February 18, 2021
Natixis Investment Managers announces today the findings of its 2021 Global Survey of Fund Selectors in a report titled, “Headed for the light: Fund selectors project a risky 2021 but see opportunity on the horizon”.
February 9, 2021
Natixis Investment Managers has received approval from the SEC for the use of custom baskets in actively managed semi-transparent exchange-traded funds as part of an ongoing commitment to product innovation and enhancement in the ETF market that benefits investors.
January 14, 2021
Active Index Advisors® has launched AIA Racial Equity Investment Portfolios, which seek to identify companies that promote diversity, equity and inclusion – and avoid or divest from companies that cause, contribute to, exploit or profit from racial injustice.
January 13, 2021
Portfolio managers and executives from Natixis Investment Managers’ affiliated investment firms and ETF group shared market outlooks for 2021.
December 15, 2020
The Loomis Sayles International Growth Fund, an international growth equity fund that uses a fundamental, research-intensive approach seeking to preserve and grow investor capital over the long term, will be managed by Aziz Hamzaogullari, founder, CIO and portfolio manager of the Loomis Sayles Growth Equity Strategies team.
December 15, 2020
The newly-launched Mirova U.S. Sustainable Equity Fund benefits from Mirova’s deeply rooted experience in global sustainable investing and leadership in environmental, social and governance (ESG).
December 10, 2020
Mirova, an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers specializing in sustainable finance, formalizes its mission to increase its positive impact on both environmental issues and inequality by signing a French accreditation to define their “raison d’être” and one or more social, societal or environmental objectives beyond profit.
In the News
Global Management Committee
Awards and RecognitionCitywire Gender Diversity Awards 2020: Natixis Investment Managers and Loomis, Sayles & Company recognized among fund management groups for making progress in the representation of women and gender diversity practices.1
- Natixis Investment Managers – Winning asset management company for the Regional Leader US (50-100 managers) category.
- Loomis, Sayles & Company – Winning asset management company for the Regional Leader US (20-50 managers) category.
InvestmentNews’ Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion Awards – Natixis Investment Managers was celebrated as a Diversity Champion finalist at InvestmentNews’ annual event held on October 21, 2020, to recognize individuals, advisory firms, industry partners and institutions for their dedication to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards 2021 (US): Harris Associates, Gateway, Loomis Sayles, Natixis Advisors, Vaughan Nelson and WCM funds earned accolades.2
- WCM International Small Cap Growth Fund, Institutional Class [WCMSX] – Ranked best International Small/Mid-Cap Growth Fund out of 55 eligible US funds (180 share classes) over the three-year period and out of 48 eligible US funds (142 share classes) over the five-year period ending November 30, 2020.
- Vaughan Nelson International Small Cap Fund, Institutional Class [ADVLX] – Ranked best International Small/Mid-Cap Core Fund out of 14 eligible US funds (40 share classes) over the three-year period and out of 14 eligible US funds (36 share classes) over the five-year period ending November 30, 2020.
- Natixis Sustainable Future 2015 Fund, Class N [NSFBX] – Ranked best Mixed-Asset Target 2015 Fund over the three-year period ending November 30, 2020 out of 28 eligible US funds (91 share classes).
- Natixis Sustainable Future 2020 Fund, Class N [NSFDX] – Ranked best Mixed-Asset Target 2020 Fund over the three-year period ending November 30, 2020 out of 39 eligible US funds (147 share classes).
- Loomis Sayles High Income Opportunities Fund, Institutional Class [LSIOX] – Ranked best High Yield Fund over the 10-year period ending November 30, 2020 out of 89 eligible US funds (276 share classes).
- Gateway Fund, Class Y [GTEYX] – Ranked best Alternative Equity Market Neutral Fund over the five-year period ending November 30, 2020 out of 15 eligible US funds (43 share classes).
- Oakmark International Fund, Investor Class [OAKIX] – Ranked best International Multi-Cap Value Fund over the 10-year period ending November 30, 2020 out of 30 eligible US funds (82 share classes).
Most Generous Employees3
Natixis Investment Managers was recognized by the Boston Business Journal as having the most generous employees for the ninth consecutive year.
Largest Charitable Corporation2
Natixis Investment Managers was named among the top charitable corporations by the Boston Business Journal, placing 51st out of 107 firms.
General Inquiries, Funds, Solutions, Research, Retirement
Vice President, Public Relations
Community, Sponsorship, Recognition
Director, Public Relations
1 On December 9, 2020, Citywire held its inaugural Gender Diversity Awards ceremony to recognize the progress made by fund management groups in the representation of women and gender diversity practices. Firms across Europe, Asia and the US were considered in 16 categories by a judging panel, based on data from Citywire’s September 2020 Alpha Female report.
2 Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards, granted annually, highlight funds and fund companies that have excelled in delivering consistently strong risk-adjusted performance relative to their peers. The Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards are based on the Lipper Leader for Consistent Return rating, which is a risk-adjusted performance measure calculated over 36, 60 and 120 months. The fund with the highest Lipper Leader for Consistent Return (Effective Return) value in each eligible classification wins the Refinitiv Lipper Fund Award. For more information, see lipperfundawards.com. Although Refinitiv Lipper makes reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data contained herein, the accuracy is not guaranteed by Refinitiv Lipper. Methodology: The merit of the winners is based on objective, quantitative criteria. The influential and prestigious Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards are based on the Lipper Leaders Rating for Consistent Return. Individual classifications of three, five, and 10-year periods, as well as fund families with high average scores for the three-year period, are also recognized. The awards are based on Refinitiv Lipper’s proven proprietary methodology, which can be viewed here.
Loomis Sayles High Income Opportunities Fund does not pay any advisory, administration or distribution and service fees. Shares of the fund are currently offered exclusively to investors in certain wrap fee programs or other institutional advisory clients of Loomis, Sayles & Company that meet criteria determined by Loomis Sayles.
3 In September 2020, the Boston Business Journal hosted its annual BBJ Corporate Citizenship Awards that convened business leaders on the topics of corporate philanthropy and social responsibility. Natixis Investment Managers and its Boston-based associates earned the following accolades: Named a 2020 Largest Corporate Charitable Contributor (51st out of 107 firms with $1.2 million charitable donations), and the Most Generous Employees distinction (average $1,038 donation per Boston-based associate).
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.