February 18, 2021
Natixis Investment Managers announces today the findings of its 2021 Global Survey of Fund Selectors in a report titled, “Headed for the light: Fund selectors project a risky 2021 but see opportunity on the horizon”.
January 14, 2021
Active Index Advisors® has launched AIA Racial Equity Investment Portfolios, which seek to identify companies that promote diversity, equity and inclusion – and avoid or divest from companies that cause, contribute to, exploit or profit from racial injustice.
January 13, 2021
Portfolio managers and executives from Natixis Investment Managers’ affiliated investment firms and ETF group shared market outlooks for 2021.
December 15, 2020
The Loomis Sayles International Growth Fund, an international growth equity fund that uses a fundamental, research-intensive approach seeking to preserve and grow investor capital over the long term, will be managed by Aziz Hamzaogullari, founder, CIO and portfolio manager of the Loomis Sayles Growth Equity Strategies team.
December 15, 2020
The newly-launched Mirova U.S. Sustainable Equity Fund benefits from Mirova’s deeply rooted experience in global sustainable investing and leadership in environmental, social and governance (ESG).
December 10, 2020
Mirova, an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers specializing in sustainable finance, formalizes its mission to increase its positive impact on both environmental issues and inequality by signing a French accreditation to define their “raison d’être” and one or more social, societal or environmental objectives beyond profit.
December 8, 2020
Natixis Investment Managers’ global survey of 500 institutional investors finds pragmatic 2021 outlooks for the markets and economy temper optimism for growth with anxiety over the lasting impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
September 29, 2020
Natixis Investment Managers and Loomis, Sayles & Company launched the Loomis Sayles Credit Income Fund (LOCAX), a corporate bond portfolio with flexibility to pursue income opportunities.
September 29, 2020
Natixis Investment Managers today released the eighth annual Global Retirement Index, a snapshot of the relative wellbeing and financial security of retirees in 44 countries.
In the News
Global Management Committee
Awards and RecognitionCitywire Gender Diversity Awards 2020: Natixis Investment Managers and Loomis, Sayles & Company recognized among fund management groups for making progress in the representation of women and gender diversity practices.1
- Natixis Investment Managers – Winning asset management company for the Regional Leader US (50-100 managers) category.
- Loomis, Sayles & Company – Winning asset management company for the Regional Leader US (20-50 managers) category.
InvestmentNews’ Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion Awards – Natixis Investment Managers was celebrated as a Diversity Champion finalist at InvestmentNews’ annual event held on October 21, 2020, to recognize individuals, advisory firms, industry partners and institutions for their dedication to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards 2020 (US): WCM Investment Management and Natixis-affiliated funds earned accolades.2
- WCM Investment Managers – Ranked Best Asset Class Group for the three-year period ending November 30, 2019, in the Equity Small Company category.
- Gateway Fund, Y Class [GTEYX] – Ranked best fund based on 22 eligible US funds (67 share classes) for the three-year period and best fund based on 18 eligible US funds (60 share classes) for the five-year period ending November 30, 2019, for the Alternative Equity Market Neutral Funds category.
- Loomis Sayles Global Allocation Fund, Y Class [LSWWX] – Ranked best fund based on 157 eligible US funds (454 share classes) for the three-year period and best fund based on 60 eligible US funds (162 share classes) for the ten-year period ending November 30, 2019, for the Flexible Portfolio Funds category.
- WCM Focused Emerging Markets Fund, Institutional Class [WCMEX] – Ranked best fund based on 187 eligible US funds (608 share classes) for the three-year period ending November 30, 2019, for the Emerging Markets Funds category.
- WCM International Small Cap Growth Fund, Institutional Class [WCMSX] – Ranked best fund based on 56 eligible US funds (168 share classes) for the three-year period ending November 30, 2019, for the International Small/Mid-Cap Growth Funds category.
Most Generous Employees3
Natixis Investment Managers was recognized by the Boston Business Journal as having the most generous employees for the ninth consecutive year.
Largest Charitable Corporation2
Natixis Investment Managers was named among the top charitable corporations by the Boston Business Journal, placing 51st out of 107 firms.
Community, Sponsorship, Recognition
Director, Public Relations
General Media Inquiries
1 On December 9, 2020, Citywire held its inaugural Gender Diversity Awards ceremony to recognize the progress made by fund management groups in the representation of women and gender diversity practices. Firms across Europe, Asia and the US were considered in 16 categories by a judging panel, based on data from Citywire’s September 2020 Alpha Female report.
2 Refinitiv Lipper Asset Class Group Awards (US): Lipper Equity Small Cap Group Award (2020) eligibility requires that the fund group have at least three distinct portfolios in one of the asset classes – equity, bond or mixed-asset – and each have at least 36 months of performance history ending at November of the evaluation year. For funds with multiple share classes, Lipper selects the share class with the best Lipper Leader score as the basis for the award winner for demonstrating consistently strong risk-adjusted returns during the three-year period compared with peers. Asset class group award winner is based on the lowest average decile rank of three years’ Consistent Return (Effective Return) measure. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards (US): For funds with multiple share classes, Lipper selects the share class with the best Lipper Leader score as the basis for the award winner for demonstrating consistently strong risk-adjusted returns compared with peers. The highest Lipper Leader for Consistent Return (Effective Return) value determines the fund classification winner for each period. Lipper classification awards are given for the 3-, 5-, and 10-year periods and do not include the effect of sales charges. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
3 In September 2020, the Boston Business Journal hosted its annual BBJ Corporate Citizenship Awards that convened business leaders on the topics of corporate philanthropy and social responsibility. Natixis Investment Managers and its Boston-based associates earned the following accolades: Named a 2020 Largest Corporate Charitable Contributor (51st out of 107 firms with $1.2 million charitable donations), and the Most Generous Employees distinction (average $1,038 donation per Boston-based associate).
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.