Press Releases View More
In the News
Wall Street Journal, October 8, 2023
Aziz Hamzaogullari, chief investment officer and founder of growth-equity strategies for Loomis Sayles, is featured in WSJ’s quarterly “Winner’s Circle” of the top-performing funds over the past 12-month period ending September 30.
Barron’s, September 21, 2023
Profile of Dave Goodsell, executive director of the Natixis Center for Investor Insight, discussing Natixis’ research findings and how Americans can do a better job of preparing for retirement.
Morningstar, August 15, 2023
Bill Nygren, portfolio manager and CIO-US at Harris Associates, discussed investing amid rising rates, inflation and a looming recession.
Financial Advisor, April 18, 2023
Kevin Maeda, Chief Investment Officer for Direct Indexing at Natixis Investment Managers Solutions, shares the three “P’s” of manager due diligence to consider when evaluating direct index providers.
Financial Advisor, April 13, 2023
Kevin Maeda, Chief Investment Officer for Direct Indexing at Natixis Investment Managers Solutions, discusses the attractive features of direct indexing and the scenarios where it may make sense for clients.
ETF.com, January 4, 2023
Nick Elward, head of institutional product and ETFs at Natixis Investment Managers, looks ahead to three exchange-traded fund trends that could emerge in 2023.
Wealth Management, December 31, 2022
Jack Janasiewicz, portfolio manager and lead portfolio strategist for Natixis Investment Solutions, is featured in Wealth Management’s 2023 Market Outlook edition.
Global Management Committee
Awards and RecognitionMost Generous Employees1
Natixis Investment Managers was recognized by the Boston Business Journal as having the most generous employees for the 11th time in 12 years.
Largest Charitable Corporation1
Natixis Investment Managers was named among the top charitable corporations by the Boston Business Journal, placing 54th out of 100 firms.
Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards 2023 (US): WCM, Loomis Sayles, and Harris Associates funds earned accolades for achieving consistently strong risk-adjusted performance relative to their peers for the period ending November 30, 2022. Refinitiv announced award and certificate recipients on March 23, 2023, including the following:2
- WCM Focused International Growth, Institutional Class [WCMIX] – Ranked best International Large-Cap Growth Fund for the five-year period (65 eligible US funds, 296 share classes) and the 10-year period (54 eligible US funds, 208 share classes).
- Loomis Sayles Investment Grade Bond, N Class [LGBNX] – Ranked best Corporate Debt Fund BBB-Rated for the three-year period (58 eligible US funds, 205 share classes).
- Loomis Sayles Limited Term Government and Agency, N Class [LGANX] – Ranked best Short-Intermediate U.S. Government Fund for the five-year period (10 eligible US funds, 24 share classes).
- Oakmark International Small Cap, Institutional Class [OANEX] – Ranked best International Small/Mid-Cap Core Fund for the five-year period (11 eligible US funds, 26 share classes).
Investor's Business Daily's Best Mutual Funds 2023 Awards: Natixis Funds, Vaughan Nelson, and Loomis Sayles funds were recognized for outperforming their benchmark indexes for the past one-, three-, five- and 10-year periods as of December 31, 2022.3
Best Blend Stock: 14 out of 405 funds with 10-year track records recognized
- Natixis Vaughan Nelson Select, Class Y [VNSYX] – Ranked #1
- Natixis Vaughan Nelson Select, Class Y [VNSYX] – Top 5 ranking
- Natixis Vaughan Nelson Select, Class Y [VNSYX]
- Loomis Sayles High Income Opportunities, Institutional Class [LSIOX]
- Loomis Sayles Institutional High Income, Institutional Class [LSHIX]
- Loomis Sayles Senior Floating Rate and Fixed Income, Class Y [LSFYX]
- Loomis Sayles Fixed Income, Institutional Class [LSFIX]
- Loomis Sayles Investment Grade Bond, Class Y [LSIIX]
- Loomis Sayles Strategic Alpha, Class Y [LASYX]
- Loomis Sayles Investment Grade Fixed Income, Institutional Class [LSIGX]
- Loomis Sayles Securitized Asset, Institutional Class [LSSAX]
- Loomis Sayles Intermediate Duration Bond, Class Y [LSDIX]
- Loomis Sayles Core Plus Bond, Class A [NEFRX]
General Media Inquiries
1 In September 2023, the Boston Business Journal hosted its annual BBJ Corporate Citizenship Awards that convened business leaders on the topics of corporate philanthropy and social responsibility. Natixis Investment Managers and its Boston-based associates earned the following accolades: Named a 2023 Largest Corporate Charitable Contributor (54th out of 100 firms with more than $1 million charitable donations to Massachusetts-based organizations in 2022), and the Most Generous Employees distinction (average $895 donation per Boston-based associate in 2022).
2 Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards, granted annually, highlight funds and fund companies that have excelled in delivering consistently strong risk-adjusted performance relative to their peers. The Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards are based on the Lipper Leader for Consistent Return rating, which is an objective, quantitative, risk-adjusted performance measure calculated over 36, 60 and 120 months. The fund with the highest Lipper Leader for Consistent Return (Effective Return) value in each eligible classification wins the Refinitiv Lipper Fund Award. For more information, see lipperfundawards.com. Although Refinitiv Lipper makes reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data used to calculate the awards, their accuracy is not guaranteed. Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards, © 2023 Refinitiv. All rights reserved. Used under license. Methodology: The merit of the winners is based on objective, quantitative criteria. The influential and prestigious Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards are based on our Lipper Leaders Rating for Consistent Return. Individual classifications of three, five, and 10-year periods, as well as fund families with high average scores for the three-year period, are also recognized. The awards are based on Refinitiv Lipper’s proven proprietary methodology, which can be viewed here.
3 Investor's Business Daily's Best Mutual Funds 2023 Awards recognized funds that outperformed their benchmark index as of December 31, 2022. IBD considered funds that had a track record of at least 10 years and identified those that beat their benchmark for the latest one-year, three-year, five-year, and 10-year periods. IBD compared the performance of approximately 7,500 funds that have been around for at least 10 years and found that 488 beat their benchmark index in those four periods. Funds in 13 categories qualified.
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.