- ESG Champions 2023: Mirova named "Best ESG Boutique"
- Natixis Investment Managers announces Senior Appointments
- Natixis Investment Managers reaffirms its commitment to Southeast Asia clients and appoints Dora Seow as CEO for Singapore
- Statement Regarding Loomis Sayles Trust Company, LLC v Citigroup Global Markets Inc
- Natixis Investment Managers appoints Helen Yang as Head of China
While COP15 paved the way for new regulations, achieving zero biodiversity loss by 2030 requires a concerted effort among investors and consumers alike.
With equities challenged, macro headwinds and a possible corporate profits recession, Loomis Sayles is constructive on duration and fixed income overall.
Simon Gottelier, senior portfolio manager, Thematics Asset Management, and Darren Pilbeam, head of UK sales, Natixis IM, discuss with Asset TV the theme of investing in water.
Thematics Asset Management
Our thematic equity investments offer global exposure and track disruptive secular growth themes including safety, water, and AI and robotics.
Why Everyone's Talking About…
Delve into our collection of thematic and sustainable investing topics that everyone’s talking about. We’ll tell you what you need to know today and explain why everyone will still be talking about these topics tomorrow.
Specialized consultants work with investment professionals who seek a deeper level of insight to build smarter portfolios, using sophisticated analytic tools to identify and quantify sources of risk and return.
Founded in 2010, the Natixis Center for Investor Insight is a global research initiative focused on the critical issues shaping today’s investment landscape.