- A full range of retirement products representing every asset class, from equities and fixed income to alternatives and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance).
- Asset allocation and risk modeling, to evaluate and improve upon the durability of retirement portfolios to help them withstand market, inflationary, longevity, and sequence of return risks.
- Guidance for plan sponsors and retirement advisors to help them support their clients’ needs during the critical phases of accumulation and post-retirement distribution.
- Global plan survey research and plan sponsor education, which can help identify gaps and opportunities, improve participant understanding and allow for better engagement with plan sponsors.
As the responsibility for funding retirement continues to shift to individuals, plan sponsors and financial professionals are increasingly challenged to help investors understand and measure the impacts of their allocation decisions on their portfolios.
Our Natixis Portfolio Clarity® team of independent and highly qualified portfolio analysts can provide you with a comprehensive risk audit of your client’s portfolio to identify gaps, deficiencies, redundancies, and hidden risks.
Our comprehensive portfolio solutions can be used to evaluate risk and plan menu design with services including:
- Interest rate stress tests
- Active share metrics
- Analytics to help prepare for retirement distributions
- Custom research, modeling, and glidepath analysis
Natixis Investment InstituteFueling conversation. Driving ideas and results.
The Natixis Investment Institute is dedicated to powering a more substantive discussion of global issues. To do that, we apply Active Thinking® to critical issues shaping the investment landscape.
A global effort, the Institute combines expertise in the areas of investor sentiment, macroeconomics, and portfolio construction within Natixis Investment Managers – along with the diverse perspectives of our affiliated asset managers and third-party experts.
The result: A 360° view of markets, insightful analysis of economic trends, and ideas to help inform your decisions.
Study examines the challenges of attracting and retaining talent in an era of economic, technological and societal transformation in the workplace.
The 2021 Natixis Global Retirement Index examines the factors that drive retirement security and provides a comparison tool for best practices in retirement policy.
Natixis Investment Managers recently urged the DOL to consider five key points related to ESG investing in retirement plans.