- A full range of retirement products representing every asset class, from equities and fixed income to alternatives and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance).
- Asset allocation and risk modeling, to evaluate and improve upon the durability of retirement portfolios to help them withstand market, inflationary, longevity, and sequence of return risks.
- Guidance for plan sponsors and retirement advisors to help them support their clients’ needs during the critical phases of accumulation and post-retirement distribution.
- Global plan survey research and plan sponsor education, which can help identify gaps and opportunities, improve participant understanding and allow for better engagement with plan sponsors.
As the responsibility for funding retirement continues to shift to individuals, plan sponsors and financial professionals are increasingly challenged to help investors understand and measure the impacts of their allocation decisions on their portfolios.
Our Natixis Portfolio Clarity® team of independent and highly qualified portfolio analysts can provide you with a comprehensive risk audit of your client’s portfolio to identify gaps, deficiencies, redundancies, and hidden risks.
Our comprehensive portfolio solutions can be used to evaluate risk and plan menu design with services including:
- Interest rate stress tests
- Active share metrics
- Analytics to help prepare for retirement distributions
- Custom research, modeling, and glidepath analysis
At the heart of our Durable Portfolio Construction® approach is rigorous research across portfolios, investors and markets. In addition to robust portfolio research, we monitor the attitudes and perceptions of individual investors, financial professionals and institutional decision makers and plan participants. By placing data at the center of the conversation, we help financial professionals stay informed and engaged so they can build more reliable strategies, and host effective conversations with their clients.
Explore the latest research articles below, or visit our Research Center to review our complete list of reports.
Head of Business Development and ETFs Nicholas J. Elward suggests that saving should be carefully calculated, not become a competition or an obsession.
Updates on the Department of Labor’s fiduciary rule, best practices for plan committees, retirement plan trends, and target date funds.
Analysis of factors contributing to projected pension shortfalls and strategies for addressing the problem while lowering overall portfolio risk.