- A full range of retirement products representing every asset class, from equities and fixed income to alternatives and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance).
- Asset allocation and risk modeling, to evaluate and improve upon the durability of retirement portfolios to help them withstand market, inflationary, longevity, and sequence of return risks.
- Guidance for plan sponsors and retirement advisors to help them support their clients’ needs during the critical phases of accumulation and post-retirement distribution.
- Global plan survey research and plan sponsor education, which can help identify gaps and opportunities, improve participant understanding and allow for better engagement with plan sponsors.
As the responsibility for funding retirement continues to shift to individuals, plan sponsors and financial professionals are increasingly challenged to help investors understand and measure the impacts of their allocation decisions on their portfolios.
Our Natixis Portfolio Clarity® team of independent and highly qualified portfolio analysts can provide you with a comprehensive risk audit of your client’s portfolio to identify gaps, deficiencies, redundancies, and hidden risks.
Our comprehensive portfolio solutions can be used to evaluate risk and plan menu design with services including:
- Interest rate stress tests
- Active share metrics
- Analytics to help prepare for retirement distributions
- Custom research, modeling, and glidepath analysis
At the heart of our Durable Portfolio Construction® approach is rigorous research across portfolios, investors and markets. In addition to robust portfolio research, we monitor the attitudes and perceptions of individual investors, financial professionals and institutional decision makers and plan participants. By placing data at the center of the conversation, we help financial professionals stay informed and engaged so they can build more reliable strategies, and host effective conversations with their clients.
Explore the latest research articles below, or visit our Research Center to review our complete list of reports.
The first ESG-driven target date mutual funds - designed to help plan participants invest for the future with purpose.
Learn why funds that consider ESG (environmental, social, governance) factors are gaining traction with retirement plan sponsors and participants.
Taxes, risk, and estate planning may be three of the most overlooked areas where clients need professional financial help.
This material is intended for informational purposes only, does not constitute investment advice and should not be construed as a recommendation for investment action. The information provided does not take into account the investment objectives, risk tolerance, restrictions, liquidity needs or other characteristics of any one particular investor.