- A full range of retirement products representing every asset class, from equities and fixed income to alternatives and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance).
- Asset allocation and risk modeling, to evaluate and improve upon the durability of retirement portfolios to help them withstand market, inflationary, longevity, and sequence of return risks.
- Guidance for plan sponsors and retirement advisors to help them support their clients’ needs during the critical phases of accumulation and post-retirement distribution.
- Global plan survey research and plan sponsor education, which can help identify gaps and opportunities, improve participant understanding and allow for better engagement with plan sponsors.
As the responsibility for funding retirement continues to shift to individuals, plan sponsors and financial professionals are increasingly challenged to help investors understand and measure the impacts of their allocation decisions on their portfolios.
Our Portfolio Analysis & Consulting team of independent and highly qualified portfolio analysts can provide you with a comprehensive risk audit of your client’s portfolio to identify gaps, deficiencies, redundancies, and hidden risks.
Our comprehensive portfolio solutions can be used to evaluate risk and plan menu design with services including:
- Interest rate stress tests
- Active share metrics
- Analytics to help prepare for retirement distributions
- Custom research, modeling, and glidepath analysis
Natixis Center for Investor InsightA Research Program with Global Reach
The Natixis Center for Investor Insight is a global research initiative focused on the critical issues shaping today’s investment landscape. The Center examines sentiment and behavior, market outlooks and trends, and risk perceptions of institutional investors, financial professionals and individuals around the world. Our goal is to fuel a more substantive discussion of issues with a 360° view of markets and insightful analysis of investment trends.
Study examines the challenges of attracting and retaining talent in an era of economic, technological and societal transformation in the workplace.
Key risk concerns for retirement security are coming to a head in today’s rapidly changing economic environment.
Financial professionals are at a turning point after the pandemic. The 2022 Natixis Global Survey of Financial Professionals takes a deep dive into four key insights for business growth.