Natixis research has found that investors using model portfolios are almost twice as likely to say they are confident about their financial situation. Our data also shows that advisors know they need to demonstrate value beyond asset allocation in order to win and keep new clients. That’s why so many advisors are turning to model portfolios.
Why Advisors Use Models
Models make it easier to manage investments across your book of business.
Models give you more time to grow client relationships and prospect for new clients.
A Service Solution
Models give you more opportunities to enhance client relationships.
The Risk-Efficient DifferenceThe Natixis Risk-Efficient Models are a series of four portfolios – income, conservative, moderate, and growth. The minimum investment is $25,000.
- Each model combines a strategic core portfolio and an alternatives sleeve, using high conviction active managers.
- Each model also has a tactical overlay, implemented through ETFs, to adjust exposures in response to changing market conditions, driven by the recommendations from our Investment Committee.
- The portfolios seek to generate competitive returns through each step of the investment process: establishing the strategic core, creating the alternatives sleeve, implementing tactical asset class tilts, and selecting the managers.
- Real-time trade confirmations that provide rationale for investment decisions.
- Natixis Investment Managers’ diverse lineup of active, independent asset managers gives the portfolios the potential to outperform over full market cycles.
Model Management Expertise
Natixis brings 20 years of experience to our multi-asset model portfolio program, helping advisors capture efficiencies, increase scale, and provide competitive portfolios for their clients. Our goal is to add value at every step of the model delivery process and build lasting partnerships with financial advisors, through comprehensive reporting, market intelligence and specialized resources.
Resources & Insights
Overviews the range of model portfolio construction methodologies with a focus on their strengths and weaknesses.
Model portfolio manager offers insights on asset allocation, portfolio structure and strategy selection – the three fundamentals of portfolio construction.
Model portfolios are helping to streamline the investment process for advisors and provide clients with more consistent investment experience.
Using models can give clients a consistent investment experience and free up more time for advisors to provide high level financial advice.
Experienced Model Management
Our model portfolio program seeks to address a range of investor goals. Explore the full breadth of our model offering.
Natixis Risk-Efficient Portfolios Performance Resources
Discussion of opportunities, risks and positioning in the tactical sleeves of our model portfolios.
Want More Information?
Natixis Investment Managers, Global Survey of Fund Selectors conducted by CoreData Research in November and December 2022. Survey included 441 respondents in 28 countries throughout North America, Latin America, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Asia and the Middle East.