|Managed the Fund Since||Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
Low-volatility diversified stock fund using an actively managed portfolio of written index call options and purchased index put options to reduce risk.
Opportunistic, value-oriented fixed income portfolio actively managed by Elaine Stokes, Matt Eagan and Brian Kennedy.
Core large blend US equity value fund actively managed by veterans Bill Nygren and Kevin Grant since 2000.
An actively managed international growth fund built on a strong bottom-up fundamental research framework.
- Fixed Income Securities Risk:
- Fixed income securities may carry one or more of the following risks: credit, interest rate (as interest rates rise bond prices usually fall), inflation and liquidity.
- Below Investment Grade Securities Risk:
- Below investment grade fixed income securities may be subject to greater risks (including the risk of default) than other fixed income securities.
- Foreign and Emerging Market Securities Risk:
- Foreign and emerging market securities may be subject to greater political, economic, environmental, credit, currency and information risks. Foreign securities may be subject to higher volatility than US securities, due to varying degrees of regulation and limited liquidity. These risks are magnified in emerging markets.
- Sustainable Investing Risk:
- Sustainable investing focuses on investments in companies that relate to certain sustainable development themes and demonstrate adherence to environmental, social and governance (ESG) practices, therefore the Fund’s universe of investments may be reduced. It may sell a security when it could be disadvantageous to do so or forgo opportunities in certain companies, industries, sectors or countries. This could have a negative impact on performance depending on whether such investments are in or out of favor.
- Non-Diversified Risk:
- Non-diversified funds invest a greater portion of assets in fewer securities and therefore may be more vulnerable to adverse changes in the market.
- Derivatives Risk:
- Derivatives involve risk of loss and may entail additional risks. Because derivatives depend on the performance of an underlying asset, they can be highly volatile and are subject to market and credit risks.
Mirova is operated in the US through Ostrum Asset Mangement U.S., LLC.
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.