Why Choose This Strategy?
- As an intermediate term, investment grade strategy that seeks to add value from a broad range of fixed income sectors.
- To pursue strong returns based on security and sector selection while seeking to mitigate interest rate risk.
- To seek above-average total return through a combination of current income and capital appreciation.
- Portfolio managers seek to identify the best opportunities using Loomis in-house research, emphasizing bottom up security selection combined with top down macro analysis
- Investment ideas are evaluated on a potential return versus contribution to portfolio risk basis, emphasizing diversification
- Risk is managed on an overall portfolio basis, and kept within defined ranges to capitalize on potential market opportunities
- Duration is typically managed within a close range to the index. Duration bands are +/- 1 year, but is typically managed closer
- Investment flexibility offers access to a broad range of fixed income markets, typically includes US Treasurys, Agencies, Investment Grade Corporate Bonds, and Yankee Bonds.
- Strategy holdings are typically between 50-90 individual securities, and can utilize no-fee funds for access to higher minimum securities and provide additional diversification
Seeks above-average total return through a combination of current income and capital appreciation.
Loomis, Sayles & Company
|Joined the Firm
|Began Investment Career
Investment Risks: All securities are subject to risk, including possible loss of principal. Please read the risks associated with each investment prior to investing. Detailed discussions of each investment’s risks are included in Part 2A of each firm’s respective Form ADV. The investments highlighted in this presentation may be subject to certain additional risks. The views and opinions expressed may change based on market and other conditions. This material is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as forecasted. Actual results may vary. This document may contain references to third party copyrights, indexes, and trademarks, each of which is the property of its respective owner. Such owner is not affiliated with Natixis Investment Managers or any of its related or affiliated companies (collectively “Natixis”) and does not sponsor, endorse or participate in the provision of any Natixis services, funds or other financial products. The index information contained herein is derived from third parties and is provided on an “as is” basis. The user of this information assumes the entire risk of use of this information. Each of the third party entities involved in compiling, computing or creating index information disclaims all warranties (including, without limitation, any warranties of originality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) with respect to such information.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.