Why Choose This Strategy?
- As a core global growth stock strategy.
- To access an experienced growth manager who seeks global equity opportunities.
- To pursue a high-conviction growth strategy with holdings across a range of business drivers, supported by deep fundamental research capabilities.
- The manager takes a long-term, private equity ownership perspective, focusing on high-quality businesses with what he believes are sustainable competitive advantages.
- The manager uses a fundamental research-intensive approach based on a seven-step stock selection process and strict buy and sell disciplines.
- While attempting to take advantage of secular and structural changes as business drivers, the strategy also seeks to buy companies trading at a discount to intrinsic value in an attempt to maximize shareholder value.
- The team's risk perspective is defined as permanent loss of capital, not tracking error or short-term relative underperformance.
Seeks long-term growth of capital
Loomis, Sayles & Company
Investment Risks: All securities are subject to risk, including possible loss of principal. Please read the risks associated with each investment prior to investing. Detailed discussions of each investment’s risks are included in Part 2A of each firm’s respective Form ADV. The investments highlighted in this presentation may be subject to certain additional risks. The views and opinions expressed may change based on market and other conditions. This material is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as forecasted. Actual results may vary. This document may contain references to third party copyrights, indexes, and trademarks, each of which is the property of its respective owner. Such owner is not affiliated with Natixis Investment Managers or any of its related or affiliated companies (collectively “Natixis”) and does not sponsor, endorse or participate in the provision of any Natixis services, funds or other financial products. The index information contained herein is derived from third parties and is provided on an “as is” basis. The user of this information assumes the entire risk of use of this information. Each of the third party entities involved in compiling, computing or creating index information disclaims all warranties (including, without limitation, any warranties of originality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) with respect to such information.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.