Why Choose This Strategy?
- For diversified exposure to real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- As an alternative source of income and total return potential
- The strategy is managed by an established real estate manager with expertise in both global property and global capital markets.
- The managers use a value-oriented approach to identify attractively priced securities with the potential for price appreciation.
- The research team combines top-down assessment of local market fundamentals with bottom-up, value-oriented stock selection to build a portfolio diversified by property type, leverage, yield, and geographic region.
Seeks to provide investors with above-average income and long-term growth of capital
|Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
Investment Risks: All securities are subject to risk, including possible loss of principal. Please read the risks associated with each investment prior to investing. Detailed discussions of each investment’s risks are included in Part 2A of each firm's respective Form ADV. The investments highlighted in this presentation may be subject to certain additional risks. The views and opinions expressed may change based on market and other conditions. This material is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as forecasted. Actual results may vary. This document may contain references to third party copyrights, indexes, and trademarks, each of which is the property of its respective owner. Such owner is not affiliated with Natixis Investment Managers or any of its related or affiliated companies (collectively “Natixis”) and does not sponsor, endorse or participate in the provision of any Natixis services, funds or other financial products. The index information contained herein is derived from third parties and is provided on an “as is” basis. The user of this information assumes the entire risk of use of this information. Each of the third party entities involved in compiling, computing or creating index information disclaims all warranties (including, without limitation, any warranties of originality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) with respect to such information.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.