S&P 400® Strategy (Mid Cap)
Why Choose This Strategy?
- For a smarter way to index
- To transition, unwind, or diversify portfolio positions
- To plan for a future taxable event
- The strategy focuses on maximizing after-tax wealth by applying active tax management to an index-based separately managed account. Every account is unique and can be customized.
- The managers use a proprietary stratified sampling methodology to represent the index with a subset of stocks.
- Owning the stocks directly offers the ability to accrue current losses that can be used to offset capital gains from other portfolio investments, now or in future years.
Seeks to provide a pre-tax return similar to the S&P 400® Index, while outperforming on an after-tax basis.
Insights and News
Natixis Investment Managers | Solutions
|Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
Sales & Support
For Financial Professionals
Investment Risks: All securities are subject to risk, including possible loss of principal. Please read the risks associated with each investment prior to investing. Detailed discussions of each investment’s risks are included in Part 2A of each firm's respective Form ADV. The investments highlighted in this presentation may be subject to certain additional risks. The views and opinions expressed may change based on market and other conditions. This material is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as forecasted. Actual results may vary. This document may contain references to third party copyrights, indexes, and trademarks, each of which is the property of its respective owner. Such owner is not affiliated with Natixis Investment Managers or any of its related or affiliated companies (collectively “Natixis”) and does not sponsor, endorse or participate in the provision of any Natixis services, funds or other financial products. The index information contained herein is derived from third parties and is provided on an “as is” basis. The user of this information assumes the entire risk of use of this information. Each of the third party entities involved in compiling, computing or creating index information disclaims all warranties (including, without limitation, any warranties of originality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) with respect to such information.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.