Vaughan Nelson Investment Management
|Managed the Fund Since||Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
Seeks positive returns across market conditions using multi-model trend-following strategy with active risk management.
Low-volatility diversified stock fund using an actively managed portfolio of written index call options and purchased index put options to reduce risk.
LSST is an actively managed ETF which seeks current income consistent with preservation of capital to pursue higher yield potential in short duration yield securities.
Core large blend US equity value fund actively managed by veterans Bill Nygren and Kevin Grant since 2000.
- Equity Securities Risk:
- Equity securities are volatile and can decline significantly in response to broad market and economic conditions.
- Small-Cap Securities Risk:
- Smaller company investments can be more volatile than those of larger companies.
- Value Investing Risk:
- Value investing carries the risk that a security can continue to be undervalued by the market for long periods of time.
- Short Selling Risk:
- Short selling is speculative in nature and involves the risk of a theoretically unlimited increase in the market price of the security that can, in turn, result in an inability to cover the short position and a theoretically unlimited loss.
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.