Vaughan Nelson Investment Management
|Managed the Fund Since||Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
- Equity Securities Risk:
- Equity securities are volatile and can decline significantly in response to broad market and economic conditions.
- Small-Cap Securities Risk:
- Smaller company investments can be more volatile than those of larger companies.
- Value Investing Risk:
- Value investing carries the risk that a security can continue to be undervalued by the market for long periods of time.
- Short Selling Risk:
- Short selling is speculative in nature and involves the risk of a theoretically unlimited increase in the market price of the security that can, in turn, result in an inability to cover the short position and a theoretically unlimited loss.
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.