Vaughan Nelson Investment Management
|Managed the Fund Since||Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
- Foreign and Emerging Market Securities Risk:
- Foreign and emerging market securities may be subject to greater political, economic, environmental, credit, currency and information risks. Foreign securities may be subject to higher volatility than US securities, due to varying degrees of regulation and limited liquidity. These risks are magnified in emerging markets.
- Small-Cap Securities Risk:
- Smaller company investments can be more volatile than those of larger companies.
- Concentration Risk:
- Concentrated investments in a particular industry may be more vulnerable to adverse changes in that industry or the market as a whole.
* Marco Priani previously served as Portfolio Manager of the Fund from inception in March 2010 through July 2017.
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.