Performance & Distributions
|Managed the Fund Since||Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
Sales & Support
For Financial Professionals
For Individual Investors:
- Target Date Important Considerations Risk:
- The Fund is designed for investors who will be age 65 around the year indicated in each Fund's name. When choosing a Fund, investors who anticipate retiring significantly earlier or later than age 65 may want to select a Fund closer to their anticipated retirement year. Besides age, there may be other considerations relevant to fund selection, including personal circumstances, risk tolerance and specific investment goals.
The Fund's asset allocation becomes increasingly conservative as it approaches the target date and beyond. Allocations may deviate plus or minus 10% from their targeted percentages.
Investments in the Fund are subject to the risks of the underlying funds and separately managed segments. Principal invested is not guaranteed against losses. It is possible to lose money by investing in the Fund, including at and after the Fund's target date.
- Equity Securities Risk:
- Equity securities are volatile and can decline significantly in response to broad market and economic conditions.
- Fixed Income Securities Risk:
- Fixed income securities may carry one or more of the following risks: credit, interest rate (as interest rates rise bond prices usually fall), inflation and liquidity.
- ESG Investing Risk:
- The Fund’s Environmental, Sustainable, Governance (ESG) investment approach could cause the Fund to perform differently compared to funds that do not have such an approach or compared to the market as a whole. The Fund’s application of ESG-related considerations may affect the Fund’s exposure to certain issuers, industries, sectors, style factors or other characteristics and may impact the relative performance of the Fund – positively or negatively – depending on the relative performance of such investments.
- Foreign and Emerging Market Securities Risk:
- Foreign and emerging market securities may be subject to greater political, economic, environmental, credit, currency and information risks. Foreign securities may be subject to higher volatility than US securities, due to varying degrees of regulation and limited liquidity. These risks are magnified in emerging markets.
- Mortgage-Related and Asset-Backed Securities Risk:
- Mortgage-related and asset-backed securities are subject to the risks of the mortgages and assets underlying the securities. Other related risks include prepayment risk, which is the risk that the securities may be prepaid, potentially resulting in the reinvestment of the prepaid amounts into securities with lower yields.
- Inflation Protected Securities/TIPS Risk:
- Inflation protected securities move with the rate of inflation and carry the risk that in deflationary conditions (when inflation is negative) the value of the bond may decrease.
- Multi-Manager Risk:
- Multi-manager funds may be managed by several sub-advisers using different styles which may not always complement each other. This could adversely affect performance and may lead to higher fund expenses.
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.