|Managed the Fund Since||Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
- Equity Securities Risk:
- Equity securities are volatile and can decline significantly in response to broad market and economic conditions.
- Foreign and Emerging Market Securities Risk:
- Foreign and emerging market securities may be subject to greater political, economic, environmental, credit, currency and information risks. Foreign securities may be subject to higher volatility than US securities, due to varying degrees of regulation and limited liquidity. These risks are magnified in emerging markets.
- Small and Mid-Cap Stocks Risk:
- Investments in small and midsize companies can be more volatile than those of larger companies.
- ESG Investing Risk:
- The Fund’s ESG investment approach could cause the Fund to perform differently compared to funds that do not have such an approach or compared to the market as a whole. The Fund’s application of ESG-related considerations may affect the Fund’s exposure to certain issuers, industries, sectors, style factors or other characteristics and may impact the relative performance of the Fund – positively or negatively – depending on the relative performance of such investments.
- Currency Risk:
- Currency exchange rates between the US dollar and foreign currencies may cause the value of the fund's investments to decline.
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.