|Managed the Fund Since||Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
- Fixed Income Securities Risk:
- Fixed income securities may carry one or more of the following risks: credit, interest rate (as interest rates rise bond prices usually fall), inflation and liquidity.
- Below Investment Grade Securities Risk:
- Below investment grade fixed income securities may be subject to greater risks (including the risk of default) than other fixed income securities.
- Foreign and Emerging Market Securities Risk:
- Foreign and emerging market securities may be subject to greater political, economic, environmental, credit, currency and information risks. Foreign securities may be subject to higher volatility than US securities, due to varying degrees of regulation and limited liquidity. These risks are magnified in emerging markets.
- ESG Investing Risk:
- The Fund’s ESG investment approach could cause the Fund to perform differently compared to funds that do not have such an approach or compared to the market as a whole. The Fund’s application of ESG-related considerations may affect the Fund’s exposure to certain issuers, industries, sectors, style factors or other characteristics and may impact the relative performance of the Fund – positively or negatively – depending on the relative performance of such investments.
- Non-Diversified Risk:
- Non-diversified funds invest a greater portion of assets in fewer securities and therefore may be more vulnerable to adverse changes in the market.
- Derivatives Risk:
- Derivatives involve risk of loss and may entail additional risks. Because derivatives depend on the performance of an underlying asset, they can be highly volatile and are subject to market and credit risks.
Mirova is operated in the US through Mirova US LLC .
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.