Loomis, Sayles & Company
|Managed the Fund Since||Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
- Equity Securities Risk:
- Equity securities are volatile and can decline significantly in response to broad market and economic conditions.
- Small-Cap Securities Risk:
- Smaller company investments can be more volatile than those of larger companies.
- Value Investing Risk:
- Value investing carries the risk that a security can continue to be undervalued by the market for long periods of time.
- Foreign and Emerging Market Securities Risk:
- Foreign and emerging market securities may be subject to greater political, economic, environmental, credit, currency and information risks. Foreign securities may be subject to higher volatility than US securities, due to varying degrees of regulation and limited liquidity. These risks are magnified in emerging markets.
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.