Loomis, Sayles & Company
|Managed the Fund Since||Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
- Below Investment Grade Securities Risk:
- Below investment grade fixed income securities may be subject to greater risks (including the risk of default) than other fixed income securities.
- Fixed Income Securities Risk:
- Fixed income securities may carry one or more of the following risks: credit, interest rate (as interest rates rise bond prices usually fall), inflation and liquidity.
- Foreign and Emerging Market Securities Risk:
- Foreign and emerging market securities may be subject to greater political, economic, environmental, credit, currency and information risks. Foreign securities may be subject to higher volatility than US securities, due to varying degrees of regulation and limited liquidity. These risks are magnified in emerging markets.
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.