Loomis, Sayles & Company
|Managed the Fund Since||Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
Low-volatility diversified stock fund using an actively managed portfolio of written index call options and purchased index put options to reduce risk.
Opportunistic, value-oriented fixed income portfolio actively managed by Elaine Stokes, Matt Eagan and Brian Kennedy.
Core large blend US equity value fund actively managed by veterans Bill Nygren and Kevin Grant since 2000.
An actively managed international growth fund built on a strong bottom-up fundamental research framework.
- Fixed Income Securities Risk:
- Fixed income securities may carry one or more of the following risks: credit, interest rate (as interest rates rise bond prices usually fall), inflation and liquidity.
- Currency Risk:
- Currency exchange rates between the US dollar and foreign currencies may cause the value of the fund's investments to decline.
- Below Investment Grade Securities Risk:
- Below investment grade fixed income securities may be subject to greater risks (including the risk of default) than other fixed income securities.
- Foreign Securities Risk:
- Foreign securities may involve heightened risk due to currency fluctuations. Additionally, they may be subject to greater political, economic, environmental, credit, and information risks. Foreign securities may be subject to higher volatility than US securities, due to varying degrees of regulation and limited liquidity.
- Mortgage-Related and Asset-Backed Securities Risk:
- Mortgage-related and asset-backed securities are subject to the risks of the mortgages and assets underlying the securities. Other related risks include prepayment risk, which is the risk that the securities may be prepaid, potentially resulting in the reinvestment of the prepaid amounts into securities with lower yields.
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.