Loomis, Sayles & Company
|Managed the Fund Since||Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
- Fixed Income Securities Risk:
- Fixed income securities may carry one or more of the following risks: credit, interest rate (as interest rates rise bond prices usually fall), inflation and liquidity.
- Below Investment Grade Securities Risk:
- Below investment grade fixed income securities may be subject to greater risks (including the risk of default) than other fixed income securities.
- Foreign and Emerging Market Securities Risk:
- Foreign and emerging market securities may be subject to greater political, economic, environmental, credit, currency and information risks. Foreign securities may be subject to higher volatility than US securities, due to varying degrees of regulation and limited liquidity. These risks are magnified in emerging markets.
- Collateralized Loan Obligation ("CLO") Risk:
- Investments in CLOs involve risks in addition to the risks associated with investments in debt obligations and other fixed-income securities such as credit risk, interest rate risk, liquidity risk and market/issuer risk. The degree of such risk will generally correspond to the type of underlying assets and the specific tranche in which the Fund is invested.
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.