|Managed the Fund Since||Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
Low-volatility diversified stock fund using an actively managed portfolio of written index call options and purchased index put options to reduce risk.
Opportunistic, value-oriented fixed income portfolio actively managed by Elaine Stokes, Matt Eagan and Brian Kennedy.
Core large blend US equity value fund actively managed by veterans Bill Nygren and Kevin Grant since 2000.
An actively managed international growth fund built on a strong bottom-up fundamental research framework.
- REITs Risk:
- Real estate investing may be subject to risks including but not limited to declines in the value of real estate, risks related to general economic conditions, changes in the value of the underlying property owned by the trust and defaults by borrowers.
- Small-Cap Securities Risk:
- Smaller company investments can be more volatile than those of larger companies.
- Equity Securities Risk:
- Equity securities are volatile and can decline significantly in response to broad market and economic conditions.
- Currency Risk:
- Currency exchange rates between the US dollar and foreign currencies may cause the value of the fund's investments to decline.
- Foreign Securities Risk:
- Foreign securities may involve heightened risk due to currency fluctuations. Additionally, they may be subject to greater political, economic, environmental, credit, and information risks. Foreign securities may be subject to higher volatility than US securities, due to varying degrees of regulation and limited liquidity.
- Fixed Income Securities Risk:
- Fixed income securities may carry one or more of the following risks: credit, interest rate (as interest rates rise bond prices usually fall), inflation and liquidity.
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.