|Managed the Fund Since||Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
- REITs Risk:
- Real estate investing may be subject to risks including but not limited to declines in the value of real estate, risks related to general economic conditions, changes in the value of the underlying property owned by the trust and defaults by borrowers.
- Small-Cap Securities Risk:
- Smaller company investments can be more volatile than those of larger companies.
- Equity Securities Risk:
- Equity securities are volatile and can decline significantly in response to broad market and economic conditions.
- Currency Risk:
- Currency exchange rates between the US dollar and foreign currencies may cause the value of the fund's investments to decline.
- Foreign Securities Risk:
- Foreign securities may involve heightened risk due to currency fluctuations. Additionally, they may be subject to greater political, economic, environmental, credit, and information risks. Foreign securities may be subject to higher volatility than US securities, due to varying degrees of regulation and limited liquidity.
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.