What Is a Cookie?
- to provide us with anonymous usage statistics about how and when pages of our Sites are visited, if you consent to this
- to identify and remember our visitors’ preferences, if the visitor has indicated s/he would like us to do so
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations
- to ensure that our Sites are working properly
- to promote our content on third party websites, if you consent to this
- only if we already have a pre-established business relationship with you, and are thereby already processing your personal data for another purpose, then in limited circumstances (e.g., if you reach the Site via a click-through link contained in a marketing communication from us, or posted within one of our corporate social media accounts), and if you consent to this, cookies would be used to monitor your activity while on the Site (the pages you visit within the Site, the documents you download, and other information collected throughout your navigation within the Site(s)) for the purpose of better customizing our future business interactions with you.
If you select “Accept Essential Cookies”, only the cookies listed under the Essential category below will be set. These cookies are necessary for us to set in order for the Site to function properly.
If you select “Accept All Cookies”, this enables us to set any of the cookies listed below.
The table below lists each cookie we may use on our Site(s) from time to time (depending upon which selection you make, as described above). It also identifies each cookie by category and type, and provides a brief explanation of each cookie's purpose:
Some internet browsers have incorporated "Do Not Track" features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference (the "DNT Signal") to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. Because there is still not yet a common understanding of how to interpret DNT Signals, nor a common definition of "tracking", we do not currently respond to DNT Signals on the Sites (unless prohibited under applicable local laws and regulations currently in effect).
More Information About our Personal Data Processing Activities