- Most of our investment affiliates recognize the importance of considering Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors in their investment process.
- More than 75% of our assets are managed by investment affiliates that are signatories to the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI).1
- Natixis Investment Managers is a signatory to the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) and a proud sponsor of the 2019 “PRI in Person” conference.
- 30+ years of sustainable investing through our affiliate Mirova, a leader in sustainable finance.2
- In-depth analysis of key trends shaping the future of investing – including ESG – through the Natixis Investment Institute.
- A range of outcome-oriented investments that are built on “ESG conviction and narrative”.
At Natixis, we distinguish between different kinds of ESG investing, but in all that we do we focus on activities that truly make a difference.
We have committed to responsible investment as defined by the UN-backed Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI). And we are a PRI signatory – indeed, most of our affiliates recognize these principles, with most of them also PRI signatories in their own right (covering more than 75% of AUM). Many of our affiliates are also involved in “outcome-oriented ESG investing” – achieving explicitly defined goals based on high conviction ESG strategies.
Individuals and professionals say ESG investing can help them align assets with personal values — and has the potential to drive real results.
Take a closer look at the current and future state of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing, the metrics that matter, and growth outlook.
CEO/CIO Jens Peers discusses the growing interest in ESG investing and Mirova’s long history and experience with sustainable strategies.
2 The 1st SRI fund was created in 1984 within Ostrum Asset Management. Mirova is a subsidiary of Natixis Investment Managers. Mirova French Public Limited liability company with board of Directors. Regulated by AMF under n°GP 02-014 RCS Paris n°394 648 216. Registered Office: 59, Avenue Pierre Mendes France – 75013 – Paris. Mirova is an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers. Data is only applicable to Mirova Paris. Mirova US LLC is wholly owned by Mirova, an indirect subsidiary of Natixis Investment Managers, an international asset management group based in Paris, France.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. The views and opinions expressed may change based on market and other conditions.
Investing involves risk, including the risk of loss.
Sustainable investing focuses on investments in companies that relate to certain sustainable development themes and demonstrate adherence to environmental, social and governance (ESG) practices; therefore the universe of investments may be limited and investors may not be able to take advantage of the same opportunities or market trends as investors that do not use such criteria. This could have a negative impact on an investor's overall performance depending on whether such investments are in or out of favor.