SMA Inception Date: 12/1/2017
Objective: Seeks long-term growth of capital
Why choose this SMA?
- As a core global growth stock strategy.
- To access an experienced growth manager who seeks global equity opportunities.
- To pursue a high-conviction growth strategy with holdings across a range of business drivers, supported by deep fundamental research capabilities.
- The manager takes a long-term, private equity ownership perspective, focusing on high-quality businesses with what he believes are sustainable competitive advantages.
- The manager uses a fundamental research-intensive approach based on a seven-step stock selection process and strict buy and sell disciplines.
- While attempting to take advantage of secular and structural changes as business drivers, the strategy also seeks to buy companies trading at a discount to intrinsic value in an attempt to maximize shareholder value.
- The team's risk perspective is defined as permanent loss of capital, not tracking error or short-term relative underperformance.