SMA Inception Date: 03/1/2007
Objective: Seeks to outperform the Bloomberg Barclays US Aggregate Bond Index while maintaining a benchmark-aware risk return objective
Why Choose This SMA?
- To seek to outperform the benchmark with comparable volatility
- As an actively managed, benchmark-aware fixed income allocation
- Portfolio managers apply in-house research, using bottom-up security selection combined with top-down macro analysis
- Durations managed within a close range to the Bloomberg Barclays US Aggregate Bond Index
- Sector allocation and selection• Investment flexibility is constrained to the investment grade portion of the US fixed income markets
- Duration bands: +/- 1 year (typically within +/- 0.25 year) relative to the index
- All investments must be US dollar denominated
- 3% issuer limit or the benchmark weight plus 2% (whichever is greater at the time of purchase), Treasurys and GSEs excluded
- 25% industry maximum or benchmark weighting plus 10%, (whichever is greater at the time of purchase)
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.
Investment Risks: All securities are subject to risk, including possible loss of principal. Please read the risks associated with each investment prior to investing. Detailed discussions of each investment’s risks are included in Part 2A of each firm’s respective Form ADV. The investments highlighted in this presentation may be subject to certain additional risks. The views and opinions expressed may change based on market and other conditions. This material is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as forecasted. Actual results may vary. This document may contain references to third party copyrights, indexes, and trademarks, each of which is the property of its respective owner. Such owner is not affiliated with Natixis Investment Managers or any of its related or affiliated companies (collectively “Natixis”) and does not sponsor, endorse or participate in the provision of any Natixis services, funds or other financial products. The index information contained herein is derived from third parties and is provided on an “as is” basis. The user of this information assumes the entire risk of use of this information. Each of the third party entities involved in compiling, computing or creating index information disclaims all warranties (including, without limitation, any warranties of originality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) with respect to such information.