Loomis, Sayles & Company
|Managed the Fund Since||Joined the Firm||Began Investment Career|
Low-volatility diversified stock fund using an actively managed portfolio of written index call options and purchased index put options to reduce risk.
Opportunistic, value-oriented fixed income portfolio actively managed by Elaine Stokes, Matt Eagan and Brian Kennedy.
Core large blend US equity value fund actively managed by veterans Bill Nygren and Kevin Grant since 2000.
An actively managed international growth fund built on a strong bottom-up fundamental research framework.
- Asset Allocation Risk:
- Asset allocation strategies do not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss.
- Equity Securities Risk:
- Equity securities are volatile and can decline significantly in response to broad market and economic conditions.
- Fixed Income Securities Risk:
- Fixed income securities may carry one or more of the following risks: credit, interest rate (as interest rates rise bond prices usually fall), inflation and liquidity.
- Below Investment Grade Securities Risk:
- Below investment grade fixed income securities may be subject to greater risks (including the risk of default) than other fixed income securities.
- Foreign and Emerging Market Securities Risk:
- Foreign and emerging market securities may be subject to greater political, economic, environmental, credit, currency and information risks. Foreign securities may be subject to higher volatility than US securities, due to varying degrees of regulation and limited liquidity. These risks are magnified in emerging markets.
- REITs Risk:
- Real estate investing may be subject to risks including but not limited to declines in the value of real estate, risks related to general economic conditions, changes in the value of the underlying property owned by the trust and defaults by borrowers.
- Master Limited Partnerships Risk:
- Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs) may trade less frequently than traditional investments such as equities, which may result in erratic price movement or difficulty in buying or selling. MLPs are subject to significant regulation and may be adversely affected by changes in the regulatory environment including the risk that an MLP could lose its tax status as a partnership.
- Derivatives Risk:
- Derivatives involve risk of loss and may entail additional risks. Because derivatives depend on the performance of an underlying asset, they can be highly volatile and are subject to market and credit risks.
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.