- Expertise in large discretionary asset pools
- More than 15 years of multi-asset portfolio experience
- More than 60 full-time associates including 33 investment professionals and 16 CFAs
- Industry-leading overlay and tax management capabilities
- 8,500 distinct clients across intermediaries and institutions
From the growth vs. value divide to the profusion of unicorns and the struggle to find yield, financial professionals had their hands full in 2020.
Recent trends show increasing growth style bias, higher emerging market allocations and focus on quality fixed income holdings in moderate portfolios.
Recent trends include cash deployment, sustainable investment screening, and muni debt issuance by colleges and universities.
The CARES Act provision deferring payments on federal student loans – and lowering rates to 0% – may offer an opportunity for clients with student debt.
To learn more about Natixis Advisors please contact your sales representative.