- Unlike past crises where we dealt with financial engineering and leverage, this crisis was more about the actual market makers, the actual functioning of the system. And what the Fed has had to do is come in and be the buyer of last resort and provide a backstop.
- We’re in a recession, whether the economic numbers have caught up or not.
- Companies are looking to secure cash lines. And the reason they're doing that is because the uncertainty is still so great.
- As horrible as this entire scenario is, we’re excited for the value that’s being created in the market and the potential buying opportunity.
- This period has really been one where the U.S. dollar has been king since a true flight to quality occurred.
Before investing, consider the fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Visit im.natixis.com or call 800-225-5478 for a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
Natixis Distribution, L.P. is a limited purpose broker-dealer and the distributor of various registered investment companies for which advisory services are provided by affiliates of Natixis Investment Managers.