- US equities are likely undergoing a repricing as a result of the market volatility experienced in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Select opportunities may become available as policymakers, business leaders, and markets work through the outbreak and their policy responses
- The US federal stimulus package produced in response to the outbreak may not be enough to stimulate significant near-term growth
- Details related to the depth and breadth of the outbreak’s impact on companies continue to be analyzed
- Small cap technology and healthcare companies may represent areas of opportunity over the near-term
The index information contained herein is derived from third parties and is provided on an “as is” basis. The user of this information assumes the entire risk of use of this information. Each of the third party entities involved in compiling, computing or creating index information disclaims all warranties (including, without limitation, any warranties of originality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) with respect to such information.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as forecasted. Actual results may vary. The views and opinions expressed are as of March 12, 2020 and may change based on market and other conditions.
Before investing, consider the fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Visit im.natixis.com or call 800-225-5478 for a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
Natixis Distribution, L.P. is a limited purpose broker-dealer and the distributor of various registered investment companies for which advisory services are provided by affiliates of Natixis Investment Managers.