Global Green Bond Strategy
SMA Inception Date: 2/28/2017
Objective: Seeks to provide total return, through a combination of capital appreciation and current income, by investing in green bonds.
Why Choose This SMA?
- To pursue sustainable long-term returns by investing in bonds issued to finance projects that provide positive environmental impact.
- As a global, high conviction bond fund that aligns with ESG principles.
- To complement a core fixed income allocation.
- Uses a fundamental, bottom-up approach to security selection, focusing on opportunities within the global green bond market.
- The investment process combines ESG and green bond project analysis with traditional fundamental and credit analysis to identify value in the green bond universe.
- Invests at least 40% of assets in securities domiciled outside the US, with emerging market and high yield exposure each limited to 20% of assets.
- Duration and yield curve positioning are generally neutral to the benchmark and currency exposures are 100% hedged.
Investment Risks: All securities are subject to risk, including possible loss of principal. Please read the risks associated with each investment prior to investing. Detailed discussions of each investment’s risks are included in Part 2A of each firm’s respective Form ADV. The investments highlighted in this presentation may be subject to certain additional risks. The views and opinions expressed may change based on market and other conditions. This material is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as forecasted. Actual results may vary. This document may contain references to third party copyrights, indexes, and trademarks, each of which is the property of its respective owner. Such owner is not affiliated with Natixis Investment Managers or any of its related or affiliated companies (collectively “Natixis”) and does not sponsor, endorse or participate in the provision of any Natixis services, funds or other financial products. The index information contained herein is derived from third parties and is provided on an “as is” basis. The user of this information assumes the entire risk of use of this information. Each of the third party entities involved in compiling, computing or creating index information disclaims all warranties (including, without limitation, any warranties of originality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) with respect to such information.