SMA Inception Date: 10/1/1992
Objective: Seeks long-term capital appreciation through large-cap international equity exposure
Why Choose This SMA?
- For exposure to large-cap international stocks.
- As an actively managed, value-oriented, international equity holding.
- Strict, value-oriented approach that seeks out substantially underpriced companies with strong business fundamentals and proven shareholder-oriented management teams.
- Bottom-up selection process leads to the selection of approximately 35-65 companies from our approved list of international stocks.
- Market capitalization focus of $7.5 billion and greater at the time of initial purchase.
- There are no specific country, sector or industry targets, as allocations are determined entirely through the stock selection process.
- Typically, portfolios have no more than 30% invested in a single country and no more than 25% in any industry.
- Position sizes are subject to a 7% maximum at the time of initial purchase.
- Foreign currency exposure may be hedged defensively for any currencies deemed significantly overvalued.
- Investment in emerging market securities is permitted only in countries that meet specific legal standards.