- A simplified fund selection process designed for employees who may not be familiar with basic investment principles.
- Broadly diversified, professionally managed, risk-appropriate portfolios tailored to a participant’s age or retirement time horizon.
- Consistent, long-term investment process designed to address the broad objectives of retirement savers.
One example is the Natixis Sustainable Future Funds®, launched in 2017. While built on a target date fund chassis, they offer five key differences from more traditional offerings:
- Hybrid approach that leverages the benefits of both active and passive investment strategies.
- Range of asset and vehicle types including separately managed accounts that can be customized to complement other portfolio holdings.
- Multiple investment managers to support strategic diversification.
- Diverse investment styles including high tracking error and low tracking error strategies.
- Intentional selection of managers that use ESG considerations in their decision-making processes in an effort to drive better financial outcomes for participants over the long run.
The views and opinions expressed may change based on market and other conditions.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by the CFA Institute.
Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Visit im.natixis.com or call 800-225-5478 for a prospectus or a summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.