We offer our employees an enjoyable and rewarding work environment. We invite our employees to enjoy various outings and events, work-from-home flexibility, and a generous benefits package.
About the Company
Headquartered in Paris and Boston, Natixis Investment Managers serves financial professionals with more insightful ways to construct portfolios. Powered by the expertise of more than 20 specialized investment managers globally, we deliver proactive solutions that help clients pursue better outcomes in all markets. Natixis ranks among the world’s largest asset management firms.1 We have a truly unique business model that allows employees to build a varied career with significant possibilities for differentiated and interesting work. Career opportunities span distribution, sales, sales management, customer service, finance, marketing, product, product marketing, business development, compliance, legal, and more.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud of – and inspired by – the diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and talents shared by our team every day as we work together toward one common goal: to help people live better financial lives. To learn more about our focus on diversity and inclusion, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page.
Workplace Type (Office, Hybrid or Home):
Natixis Investment Managers is looking to recruit a Junior PR & Communications Associate to support the International PR & Communications team. The purpose of this role is to support the day-to-day activity of the team and to help coordinate with media consultants on a global basis, through the team’s close working relationships with fifteen media agencies across the globe. The position is based in London, where two members of the team are based. The rest of the team is split between Paris and Boston.
Media coverage monitoring
- Compile media coverage supplied by media agencies, into a daily press review to be sent out to senior management and to Natixis Investment Managers international associates
- Produce quarterly and ad-hoc press books & clip reports, distributed to executives & senior management.
- Keep track of Natixis IM high profile pieces of media coverage generated globally; manage and distribute English translations.
- Keep abreast of current affairs and topics in the news to share ad hoc media articles on key relevant topics for the purpose of informing the team.
- Responsible for compiling monthly, quarterly and annual media metrics reports/presentations for executive management team.
- Main point of contact for media agencies regarding metrics.
- Update and respond to the requests of journalists and colleagues by distributing media materials, such as Natixis IM spokespeople’s bios, pictures, fund factsheets, boilerplates etc
Key liaison with Natixis IM Compliance team
- Oversee the Compliance approval of PR & Comms team materials (press releases, presentations etc), before external distribution
- Use feedback from compliance officers to amend materials and follow up until finally approved for distribution.
- Support with the scheduling of weekly and annual activity calls/meetings with global media consultants.
- Work with media agencies to ensure Natixis IM media activity is recorded appropriately and shared with the Communications team.
- Share business updates and distribute select communications content that can be repurposed in local media.
- Assist with any other specific enquiries from local media consultants.
- Maintenance of PR and communications page on the Natixis IM website
- Responsible for uploading press releases and PR content to the relevant Natixis IM International websites
- Liaise with the web development team in order to keep the newsrooms on Natixis IM websites up to date.
This role is suitable for candidates who are looking for work experience in an international and challenging firm, interested in global news and politics, and who are eager to learn how a financial company builds its reputation and its brand in a fast-changing environment.
- How financial PR works;
- How an international PR team manages a high number of different markets,
- And how a PR campaign is built from top to toe.
This role will suit candidates currently studying a bachelor’s degree in PR and/or communications, or similar, and are able to commit to a 12-month internship as part of their studies.
Deadline for applications is 31st of March 2023. Notification of the interview process will be announced at the beginning of April if your application is successful.
- Contract type: Graduate
- Approximate start date: January 2023
- Approximate length: 18 months
At Natixis Investment Managers, we continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees — and better outcomes for our clients and communities. We are committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruitment process - please do contact us to request accommodation if required.