- A healthier diet, more regular screening and a better lifestyle are all effective preventive factors against the onset and aggravation of diseases such as cancer, heart problems as well as the decreases of cognitive and physical capacities.
- For some researchers, stress has been singled out as "THE" disease of the century. The race to productivity, frantic lifestyles, lack of sleep, pollution and ambient noise are all responsible for this phenomenon.
- The move towards a healthier lifestyle is not only desired by individuals, but also encouraged by governments and companies.
- The various lockdowns around the world accelerated these trends. As the world emerges from the global pandemic, individual consumers are increasingly seeking to be and remain healthy in body and mind.
- At the same time, increasing life expectancy, changing consumer habits and the democratization of technology are enabling individuals to be more health conscious by proactively seeking to make healthier choices.
Investment involves risk. The information contained herein does not constitute an offer to sell or deal in any securities or financial products. The content herein may contain unsolicited, general information without regard to an investor’s individual needs, objectives, risk parameters or financial condition. Therefore, please refer to the relevant offering documents for details including the risk factors and seek your own legal counsel, accountants or other professional advisors as to the financial, legal and tax issues concerning such investments if necessary, before making investment decisions in any fund mentioned in this document.
Past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance. Certain information included in this document is based on information obtained from other sources considered reliable. However, Natixis Investment Managers Singapore Limited does not guarantee the accuracy of such information.
Natixis Investment Managers Singapore Limited is a business development unit of Natixis Investment Managers, the holding company of a diverse line-up of specialised investment management and distribution entities worldwide. The investment management subsidiaries of Natixis Investment Managers conduct any regulated activities only in and from the jurisdictions in which they are licensed or authorised. Their services and the products they manage are not available to all investors in all jurisdictions. It is the responsibility of each investment service provider to ensure that the offering or sale of fund shares or third party investment services to its clients complies with the relevant national law.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
THEMATICS ASSET MANAGEMENT - An affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers. A French SAS (Société par Actions Simplifiée) with a share capital of €191 440. RCS Paris: 843 939 992. Regulated by the AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers), under no GP 19000027. 20, rue des Capucines 75002 Paris, France.