With the Creating Sustainable Value newsletter, Mirova offers you to understand the markets from a new angle and to engage in sustainable development.
Discover the new edition.
- After the progress made in 2019, 2020 could be a pivotal year for sustainable finance
- Should the financial markets worry about social inequalities?
- Market breakdown: 2019 was remarkable in many aspects. All risky assets posted strong gains, especially equities.
- Green bonds: already twelve years of existence, and a whole life ahead...
- Transition Bonds: Heading towards a transition?
- 2020, the year of biodiversity
Affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers. French Public Limited Liability Company.
Share Capital: €8 813 860
Regulated by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) under n° GP 02014.
RCS Paris n° 394 648 216.
59 avenue Pierre Mendès France 75013 Paris, France.
This communication is for information only and is intended for investment service providers or other Professional Clients. The analyses and opinions referenced herein represent the subjective views of the author as referenced unless stated otherwise and are subject to change. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as may be forecasted in this material.
Copyright © 2019 Natixis Investment Managers S.A. – All rights reserved