- A healthier diet, more regular screening and a better lifestyle are all effective preventive factors against the onset and aggravation of diseases such as cancer, heart problems as well as the decreases of cognitive and physical capacities.
- For some researchers, stress has been singled out as "THE" disease of the century. The race to productivity, frantic lifestyles, lack of sleep, pollution and ambient noise are all responsible for this phenomenon.
- The move towards a healthier lifestyle is not only desired by individuals, but also encouraged by governments and companies.
- The various lockdowns around the world accelerated these trends. As the world emerges from the global pandemic, individual consumers are increasingly seeking to be and remain healthy in body and mind.
- At the same time, increasing life expectancy, changing consumer habits and the democratization of technology are enabling individuals to be more health conscious by proactively seeking to make healthier choices.
THEMATICS ASSET MANAGEMENT - An affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers. A French SAS (Société par Actions Simplifiée) with a share capital of €191 440. RCS Paris: 843 939 992. Regulated by the AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers), under no GP 19000027. 20, rue des Capucines 75002 Paris, France.