Professor Robert Shiller explaining the Cyclically Adjusted Earnings (CAPE) Ratio
Find out what the CAPE Ratio stands for and how it can be considered useful for your investment process
- What is the Cyclically Adjusted Price Earning (CAPE™) Ratio?
- What was the ideal idea behind the CAPE™ Ratio
- Why is the CAPE™ Ratio considered to be useful?
- How can investors make use of the CAPE™ Ratio?
- How the CAPE™ ratio approach compares to other Value strategies?
- How the CAPE™ ratio deals with changes in the accounting standards?
- What can investors learn from behavioral finance?