Model Portfolios and Your Practice
Learn how working with our consultants can help you identify risks in your models and build stronger portfolios for your clients.
Natixis Portfolio Clarity is the portfolio consulting service of Natixis Investment Managers. Specialized consultants provide portfolio analysis to investment professionals using sophisticated analytic tools to identify and quantify sources of risk and return. Twice a year the Latin American and US Offshore team amalgamates this portfolio data in Portfolio Barometer reports that highlight investment trends across risk-rated model portfolios.
Our consultants work in partnership with you to provide insight into the sources of risk and return in your models.
~ Julien Dauchez
Head of Portfolio Consulting
Our broad range of capabilities can be customized to your specific requirements from portfolio decomposition, scenario analysis and peer group benchmarking to asset class research, risk modeling and glidepath design. We are committed to helping inform, validate and advance our clients’ asset allocation and portfolio management methods.
- Portfolio scenario analysis and stress testing
- Single factor sensitivity analysis
- Fixed income scenario analysis
- Manager search
- Institutional peer group comparisons
- Suite of proprietary tools to evaluate ESG (environmental, social, governance) factors in portfolios
- Sustainability risk scoring
- Guidance on the changing regulatory environment
- Watch capabilities video
- Build, evaluate or manage portfolios to align with client needs
- Portfolio optimizations can be customized for capital market assumptions, objectives or constraints, including ESG
- Asset class sleeve construction based on stated objectives and constraints
- Asset allocation trends derived from proprietary portfolio database
- Customized research on asset classes and investment strategies
Analysis includes multiple levels of screening to capture the nuances particular to various asset classes and investment styles. This objective evaluation is available to financial professionals who work with a consultant.
Younger investors aren’t just environmentally aware and digitally savvy, they’re also subscribing to experiences that benefit their long-term wellbeing.
‘Forever chemicals’ in our water-supply can be hazardous to our health. Thankfully, both the public and private sector are tapping into the solutions.
Governments grappling with heightened volatility, insecurity and complexity are having to do more to protect populations and their wealth.