Our model gives access to more than 20 independent investment affiliates throughout the world. The Solutions team aims to leverage this unique marriage of skill and scale to tailor investments to meet the specific objectives of our clients."
We are the Solutions business of Natixis Investment Managers with access to the diverse capabilities of 22 independent investment affiliates worldwide and experience in delivering bespoke analysis, multi-asset strategies, tools and services to a diverse and multinational client base.
Natixis Investment Managers Solutions teams, based in several locations (Paris, London, Boston, Singapore) gathers the asset allocation, the portfolio construction, multi-asset portfolio management and structuring expertises of Natixis Investment Managers. Only the entity based in Paris has the portfolio management company certification.
Boston • London • Paris • Singapore
Experienced advisors to
clients across the globe
A diverse staff of
70 professionals averaging
20 years’ experience*
Local language fluency:
How We Work
Natixis Investment Managers Solutions offers access to a diverse range of investment expertise with fully integrated services that put clients at the centre of every step of the investment journey. From design to delivery, we focus on one goal: building bespoke investment solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients.Discovery
- A thorough understanding of characteristics and causes of client challenges to provide a roadmap for key requirements and a foundation for informed decisions.
- Working from detailed analytics and informed by specific constraints to deliver a clear plan for portfolio construction.
- Focus on specific areas within client portfolios to create an investment proposition that delivers a distinct outcome based on their specific needs.
What We Offer
- A value-added analysis designed to help clients define investment strategy across key markets with both macro-economic and asset allocation inputs
- Macro-economic input to support the decision-making process
- A top-down approach for computing long-term expected returns across major asset classes
- The nexus of all ESG & Climate initiatives within NIM Solutions
- Assisting clients every step of their ESG and climate journey through our ‘A La Carte’ offering: Assess, Allocate, Invest and Report
- Recognized thought leadership on cutting edge ESG & Climate developments
- Market leading, independent analysis for clients who want to better understand the drivers of risk and diversification in their model portfolios
- Enhanced analytics to help clients with ESG scoring, climate forward looking simulations and risk budgeting
- Tailored service for each client with expert Consultants to assist in making sense of the findings
- Insightful advice based on an in depth assessment of a client’s needs
- The construction of bespoke model portfolios with a focus of risk control and alpha generation
- Advisory structure and reporting needs adapted to fit requirements of each client’s specifications
- Highly experienced team of multi asset portfolio managers with a long track record of multi asset funds and mandates
- Well establish investment process combining 3 elements of value addition (long-term strategic asset allocation, medium-term top down tactical asset allocation and short term mandate specific decisions)
- Assisted by an in-house fund research team to help add further returns through bottomup fund selection
For a comprehensive list of our core competencies, download the Natixis IM Solutions pitchbook.
Natixis Investment Managers Solutions : Natixis Investment Managers Solutions teams, based in several locations (Paris, London, Geneva, Boston) gathers the asset allocation, the portfolio construction, multi-asset portfolio management and structuring expertises of Natixis Investment Manager.s Only the entity based in Paris has the portfolio management company certification.
This material has been provided for information purposes only to investment services providers or other Professional Clients, Qualified or Institutional Investors and, when required by local regulation, only at their written request. This material must not be used with Retail Investors.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice.The analyses, opinions, and certain of the investment themes and processes referenced herein represent the views of the portfolio manager(s) as of the date indicated. These, as well as the portfolio holdings and characteristics shown, are subject to change. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as may be forecasted in this material. The analyses and opinions expressed by external third parties are independent and does not necessarily reflect those of Natixis Investment Managers. Past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance. Although Natixis Investment Managers believes the information provided in this material to be reliable, including that from third party sources, it does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such information. This material may not be distributed, published, or reproduced, in whole or in part.
All amounts shown are expressed in USD unless otherwise indicated.
NATIXIS INVESTMENT MANAGERS INTERNATIONAL Limited company with a share capital of 51 371 060.28 euros Trade register n° 329 450 738 Paris Authorized by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (French Financial Markets Authority - AMF) under no.GP 90-009. Registered office: 43, avenue Pierre Mendès-France - 75013 Paris www.im.natixis.com