A Different Approach to Thematic Equity Investing
Thematics Asset Management’s Sam Richmond-Brown explains what a differentiated investment opportunity in thematic equity really looks like.
- Why tech innovation continues to power companies across AI, robotics and healthcare
- Why M&A activity across these sectors reflect the attractiveness of certain technologies
- Why cost inflation, raw materials and logistics need to be constantly monitored
- Why the investment universe’s borders are expanding and opening up new possibilities
- Why an active approach is essential to Thematics AM’s long-term growth objectives
This article has been provided for information purposes only to professional clients. It must not be used for retail investors. The provision of this material or reference to specific sectors or markets in his article does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation or an offer to buy or sell any security. Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, and expenses of any investment carefully before investing. Views expressed in this article as of the date indicated are subject to change and there can be no assurance that developments will transpire as may be forecasted in this article.
THEMATICS ASSET MANAGEMENT - An affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers. A French SAS (Société par Actions Simplifiée) with a share capital of €191 440. RCS Paris: 843 939 992. Regulated by the AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers), under no GP 19000027. 20, rue des Capucines 75002 Paris, France.