We offer our employees an enjoyable and rewarding work environment. We invite our employees to enjoy various outings and events, work-from-home flexibility, and a generous benefits package.
About the Company
Headquartered in Paris and Boston, Natixis Investment Managers serves financial professionals with more insightful ways to construct portfolios. Powered by the expertise of more than 20 specialized investment managers globally, we deliver proactive solutions that help clients pursue better outcomes in all markets. Natixis ranks among the world’s largest asset management firms.1 We have a truly unique business model that allows employees to build a varied career with significant possibilities for differentiated and interesting work. Career opportunities span distribution, sales, sales management, customer service, finance, marketing, product, product marketing, business development, compliance, legal, and more.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud of – and inspired by – the diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and talents shared by our team every day as we work together toward one common goal: to help people live better financial lives. To learn more about our focus on diversity and inclusion, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page.
This position will be responsible for the successful planning and execution of Natixis IM International Roadshows, Meetings, Calls, and Webinar related activities. This highly visible role which is crucial to the successful support and coordination of prospective client engagement via arranging detailed interactions for clients/prospects with partner affiliates. Candidates must be well versed in professional relations and extremely organized. In addition, candidate must become an expert on Firm and affiliate requirements and processes, stakeholder priorities, accurate process implementation, and ensuring that information is communicated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintaining workflow efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Serve as primary point of contact for assigned programs and works with the sales team and affiliates regarding program, speakers, preparation and presentation materials
- Executing requirements related to managing and tracking program information, ensuring all actions are completed on time and continually communicating with the project team to foster positive interactions and ultimately achieving desired program outcomes
- Participation and preparation of status meetings and prep calls for programs
- Developing and managing detailed timelines
- Complies with regional compliance regulations, communications and branding guidelines
- Planning, managing and executing calls, meetings and webinars for sales teams where keynote speakers or affiliates are involved
- Oversees the entry of data into various databases and maintains the integrity of the information
- Contributes to defining the direction for new processes, standards or operational plans based on business strategy with a significant impact on work group results
- Fluent in both English & French
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in professional relations, marketing operations
- Experience with sales, marketing, analytics
- Extremely organized and comfortable with metrics and follow up
- Must be well versed in communication, influence and innovation practices
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify obstacles early and recommend solutions
- Contract type: Temporary
- Approximate start date: ASAP
- Approximate length: Until March 2023
To assist the Regional Accounting Controller in functions such as Accounts Payable, annual budget and forecasting activities, and the oversight of third-party accounting providers
- Assists with third party accounting relationships while providing support and finance oversight over the business development units in Latin America, Spain, Italy, the UK and limited support to other European BDU’s
- Assists in preparation of the annual budget and forecasting activities and prepares various schedules in support of the budget process.
- Helps coordinate the review and preparation of local tax and regulatory filings with third party accountants in accordance with local requirements
- Prepares quarterly and ad hoc management reporting
- Handles Accounts Payable processing and resolution of vendor queries
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Strong computer skills required (Microsoft Excel).
- Basic understanding of double entry and trial balance
- Drive to pursue a career in Accounting
- Ability to work in an environment with a complex organizational structure and across diverse cultures
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse team across a number of different locations and organizations.
- Confident and self-motivated individual with a proactive approach
- Contract type: Graduate
- Approximate start date: ASAP
- Approximate length: 1 year