We offer our employees an enjoyable and rewarding work environment. We invite our employees to enjoy various outings and events, work-from-home flexibility, and a generous benefits package.
About the Company
Headquartered in Paris and Boston, Natixis Investment Managers serves financial professionals with more insightful ways to construct portfolios. Powered by the expertise of more than 20 specialized investment managers globally, we deliver proactive solutions that help clients pursue better outcomes in all markets. Natixis ranks among the world’s largest asset management firms.1 We have a truly unique business model that allows employees to build a varied career with significant possibilities for differentiated and interesting work. Career opportunities span distribution, sales, sales management, customer service, finance, marketing, product, product marketing, business development, compliance, legal, and more.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud of – and inspired by – the diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and talents shared by our team every day as we work together toward one common goal: to help people live better financial lives. To learn more about our focus on diversity and inclusion, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page.
Workplace Type (Office, Hybrid or Home):
A great opportunity to join a growing multi-asset solutions team in London. We currently have two open positions for this role. The candidates will perform portfolio analyses, research on market themes and help provide multi-asset solutions for clients. The role is expected to evolve over time and become more client facing with the candidate’s seniority. The candidates must be highly collaborative and will work closely with product specialists, sales teams and investment managers as required.
- Help senior members of team to present portfolio analyses to clients, both via video conference and in person
- Prepare and deliver reports and customised portfolio recommendations for client meetings, periodic sales training and other key events
- Conduct in-depth research on investment funds from both Natixis and its competitors
- Develop optimisation tools and processes to enhance our multi-asset solutions
- Analyse relevant market-based trends and market themes that are pertinent to our clients and to aid sales efforts.
- Other ad hoc analyses and project work as requested
- Occasionally present topics to groups of clients, internally as well as at industry events
- 0-3 years of experience, ideally in a multi-asset environment, with a bias to quantitative analytics and portfolio construction
- Must be fluent in English; other European languages such as French, Spanish or Italian a plus
- Good understanding of investing, economics and finance, as well as asset allocation, risk management and capital markets theory
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Coding language skills such as Python and VBA very useful
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and connect to a multi-cultural and global audience, having a diverse range of technical expertise
- Must be proactive, energetic and client-focused with the ability to motivate others
- Strong organisational skills essential with the ability to work independently, be a self-starter and results focused
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Contract type: Graduate
- Approximate start date: January 2023
- Approximate length: 18 months
At Natixis Investment Managers, we continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees — and better outcomes for our clients and communities. We are committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruitment process - please do contact us to request accommodation if required.