We offer our employees an enjoyable and rewarding work environment. We invite our employees to enjoy various outings and events, work-from-home flexibility, and a generous benefits package.
About the Company
Headquartered in Paris and Boston, Natixis Investment Managers serves financial professionals with more insightful ways to construct portfolios. Powered by the expertise of more than 20 specialized investment managers globally, we deliver proactive solutions that help clients pursue better outcomes in all markets. Natixis ranks among the world’s largest asset management firms.1 We have a truly unique business model that allows employees to build a varied career with significant possibilities for differentiated and interesting work. Career opportunities span distribution, sales, sales management, customer service, finance, marketing, product, product marketing, business development, compliance, legal, and more.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud of – and inspired by – the diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and talents shared by our team every day as we work together toward one common goal: to help people live better financial lives. To learn more about our focus on diversity and inclusion, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page.
Workplace Type (Office, Hybrid or Home):
The Strategy and Sales Management Team is looking for a new team member to support in such areas such as; thought leadership & innovation, strategy & planning, and performance monitoring. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in working with different sources of information to extract actionable insights and a demonstrable interest in strategy and business planning.
- Investigate, analyse, and report on industry trends in areas such as ESG, alternatives and digital developments
- Benchmark the group's performance in key areas against competitors
- Continuously develop your understanding of the organisation and the industry through activities such as networking, reading research and staying up to date on market developments
- Coordinate with the other teams of the platform and participate in the process of strategic planning and management (strategic plan, budget, action plans, strategic relationship in connection with affiliates, etc.)
- Assist with the development of strategic plans on areas such as entry into new markets and development of new capabilities
- Participate in strategic reviews of existing businesses, in line with the Group's strategic ambitions, including, where appropriate, through the production of business plans with the teams concerned (Product, Finance, Marketing, etc.),
- Monitor the performance of the organisation in relation the activity and performance of our sales teams and progress towards strategic initiatives to develop action plans when necessary
- 2 to 5 years of experience within an asset management firm, financial industry or consulting firm;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills.
- Rigorous, curious and analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proactivity and autonomy
- Contract type: Full Time
- Approximate start date: August/September 2023
At Natixis Investment Managers, we continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees — and better outcomes for our clients and communities. We are committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruitment process - please do contact us to request accommodation if required.