- ESG Champions 2023: Mirova named "Best ESG Boutique"
- Natixis Investment Managers announces Senior Appointments
- Natixis Investment Managers strengthens its position in the Australian market launching an enhanced distribution platform
- Natixis Investment Managers reaffirms its commitment to Southeast Asia clients and appoints Dora Seow as CEO for Singapore
- Statement Regarding Loomis Sayles Trust Company, LLC v Citigroup Global Markets Inc
Our experts from Loomis Sayles, Ostrum and Natixis Investment Managers Solutions discuss why some of the opportunities in the fixed income space are the most exciting they’ve been for more than 15 years.
The fixed income market was even less attractive than equities in 2022. So why are investors hearing that ‘bonds are back’ for 2023?
Not all green bonds are created equal. Thankfully, some managers will only invest in an issuer if the impacts are sufficiently clear and achievable.
Views from the Collective: Beyond Banking Turbulence
We asked our Expert Collective for their views on the ramifications of March’s banking turbulence and the potential for broader market contagion
Thematics Asset Management
Our thematic equity investments offer global exposure and track disruptive secular growth themes including safety, water, and AI and robotics.
Why Everyone's Talking About…
Delve into our collection of thematic and sustainable investing topics that everyone’s talking about. We’ll tell you what you need to know today and explain why everyone will still be talking about these topics tomorrow.
Welcome to The Expert Collective
Diverse minds fuel insightful ideas. And ideas mean opportunities. Fixed Income. Equities. Illiquids. Alternatives. Thematics. Sustainable investing. Welcome to The Expert Collective.
Specialized consultants work with investment professionals who seek a deeper level of insight to build smarter portfolios, using sophisticated analytic tools to identify and quantify sources of risk and return.
Founded in 2010, the Natixis Center for Investor Insight is a global research initiative focused on the critical issues shaping today’s investment landscape.