At the COP 26 event in November, Ostrum AM, an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers, joined the first global engagement coalition to support the just transition, the Investors for a Just Transition initiative launched by Finance for Tomorrow in June 2021.
Ostrum AM now bolsters its commitment and signs the Statement of Investor Expectations for Job Standards & Community Impacts in the Just Transition.
This initiative was launched by the ICCR (Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility), and urges companies to review their job criteria (equity, quality, impact) to ensure a just transition.
A just transition to a net-zero economy can address the interconnected issues of climate change, racial injustice, public health, and economic inequity. The transition must create an inclusive, stakeholder-driven economy, where those most impacted by the transition — workers and local communities — are central in its design.
Signatories to this initiative urge companies and partner investors to adopt and advocate for the following main principles:
- Provide a foundation for decent work, job benefits, and working conditions.
- Offer equitable opportunities for quality jobs.
- Invest in communities most acutely impacted by climate change.
- Facilitate transparency and accountability.
- Support just transition policies at all levels.
- Ostrum AM Joins the “Investors for a Just Transition” Coalition
- Natixis Investment Managers hosts the annual conference of RAIR, the trustee network for responsible investment
- D&I in action
- Ostrum AM Presses on With its Fight Against Climate Change
An affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers.
French Public Limited liability company with board of Directors.
Share capital €48 518 602.
Regulated by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) under no. GP 18000014.
RCS Paris n° 525 192 753.
43 avenue Pierre Mendès France 75013 Paris, France.
Natixis Investment Managers
Natixis Investment Managers is a subsidiary of Natixis.
Portfolio management company - French Public Limited liability company
RCS Paris n°453 952 681
Registered Office: 43, Avenue Pierre Mendes France – 75013 – Paris.
This communication is for information only and is intended for investment service providers or other Professional Clients. The analyses and opinions referenced herein represent the subjective views of the author as referenced unless stated otherwise and are subject to change. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as may be forecasted in this material.
Copyright © 2022 Natixis Investment Managers S.A. – All rights reserved