On June 30, 2021, Finance For Tomorrow announced the launch of the first global coalition of engagement to support the just transition – Investors for a Just Transition. This initiative brings together asset managers and holders from the financial ecosystem to promote a socially acceptable transition to low-carbon economies.
The Coalition Pursues Three Main Goals:
- Engagement campaigns with companies to ensure a continuous dialogue with coalition members on key issues of the just transition.
- An academic partnership to support a knowledge-sharing objective through the publication of research papers.
- A "Just Transition Hub" to serve as an interactive tool to allow investors to assess the performance of companies on the social aspect of their transition.
Ostrum AM’s support for this just transition coalition further establishes our role as a responsible investment advocate, as we continue to incite companies to curb their carbon footprint, while also taking account of social impacts.
For Further Reading:
- Natixis Investment Managers hosts the annual conference of RAIR, the trustee network for responsible investment
- COP 26: Finance Facing the Risk of Climate Change
- COP 26: How to Adapt to the Impacts of Global Warming?
- COP 26: How can the Global Warming Mitigation Target be Achieved?
- Understanding the Booming Market for Sustainable Bonds
- Ostrum AM Presses on With its Fight Against Climate Change
- Ostrum Asset Management Ramps Up its Coal Sector Withdrawal Policy
- Ostrum AM recognised again for its commitment to UN PRI
An affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers.
French Public Limited liability company with board of Directors.
Share capital €48 518 602.
Regulated by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) under no. GP 18000014.
RCS Paris n° 525 192 753.
43 avenue Pierre Mendès France 75013 Paris, France.
Natixis Investment Managers
Natixis Investment Managers is a subsidiary of Natixis.
Portfolio management company - French Public Limited liability company
RCS Paris n°453 952 681
Registered Office: 43, Avenue Pierre Mendes France – 75013 – Paris.
This communication is for information only and is intended for investment service providers or other Professional Clients. The analyses and opinions referenced herein represent the subjective views of the author as referenced unless stated otherwise and are subject to change. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as may be forecasted in this material.