The new mandates will follow Euro-PE’s differentiated strategy, by integrating four essential criteria:
- A diversified portfolio built with the best teams in Europe;
- A focus on creating value through operations with limited financial leverage, a proven strategy that generates the best risk-adjusted long-term performance, across economic cycles;
- A rigorous selection process “hands-on” managers able to support companies and their managements on a day-to-day basis;
- A constant alignment of interest and a strict code of ethics.
During the second semester of 2017, Euro-PE will be back in the market to raise its second fund dedicated to secondary and co-investments in Europe. These two strategies complement each other perfectly to give investors shortened investment duration while maintaining an excellent risk-adjusted return, to dramatically reduces the J curve and to stay highly selective in an increasingly competitive market.
About Natixis Global Asset Management
Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A. is a multi-affiliate organisation that offers a single point of access to more than 20 specialised investment firms in the Americas, Europe and Asia. The firm ranks among the world’s largest asset managers.* Through its Durable Portfolio Construction® philosophy, the company is dedicated to providing innovative ideas on asset allocation and risk management that can help institutions, advisors and individuals address a range of modern market challenges. Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A brings together the expertise of multiple specialised investment managers based in Europe, the Americas and Asia to offer a wide spectrum of equity, fixed income and alternative investment strategies. Headquartered in Paris and Boston, Natixis Global Asset Management S.A.’s assets under management totalled €836 billion as of 31 March, 2017.** Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A. is part of Natixis.
* Cerulli Quantitative Update: Global Markets 2017 ranked Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A. as the 15th largest asset manager in the world based on assets under management as of December 31, 2016.
** Net asset value as of March 31, 2017. Assets under management (AUM) may include assets for which non-regulatory AUM services are provided. Non-regulatory AUM includes assets which do not fall within the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s definition of ‘regulatory AUM’ in Form ADV, Part 1.
Natixis Global Asset Management S.A.
RCS Paris 453 952 681
Capital: €178 251 690
21 quai d’Austerlitz, 75013 Paris
Euro Private Equity
RCS Paris 494 738 750
Capital: €1 000 000
5/7 rue de Monttessuy, 75007 Paris
This communication is for information only and is intended for investment service providers or other Professional Clients. The analyses and opinions referenced herein represent the subjective views of the author as referenced unless stated otherwise and are subject to change. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as may be forecasted in this material.