Private Equity Investing During Crisis Markets
COVID crisis factors for private equity are explained by Nitin Gupta, Managing Partner at Flexstone Partners.
Private equity investing during the COVID-19 pandemic is looked at from many angles by Nitin Gupta, Managing Partner at Flexstone Partners. He answers the following questions in this video from his home.
- How have private equity investments held up in times of severe market distress
- What’s the difference between this COVID crisis and past crises
- How might this backdrop impact private equity investing
- What challenges are you witnessing at the sector level?
- Where are you finding attractive private equity opportunities today?
- How are general partners supporting portfolio companies in this environment?
- What are your expectations for exits and recycled cash?
Flexstone Partners is the global name which comprises of four affiliated entities, but the entity registered to provide any services in the US is Flexstone Partners, LLC.
This material has been provided for information purposes only to investment service providers or other Professional Clients, Qualified or Institutional Investors and, when required by local regulation, only at their written request. This material must not be used with Retail Investors.