Opportunities in Asia-Pacific Infrastructure Private Debt
Alistair Ho, Head of Private Debt APAC, Natixis Investment Managers International Hong Kong
In this video, Alistair Ho, summarises the main points as to why infrastructure debt offers opportunities within the APAC infrastructure private debt market industry.
Benefits of Infrastructure Debt:
- Risk-Adjusted Yields
- Defensive/Conservative Nature of the Asset Class
- Structural protections such as security and/or covenants
- Prolonged COVID crisis + Monetary Policies
- Low global growth + low rates
- Volatile liquid equity and bond markets
- Infrastructure aligns well with sustainability goals
RCS Paris 453 952 681
Share Capital: €178 251 690
43 avenue Pierre Mendès France
This communication is for information only and is intended for investment service providers or other Professional Clients. The analyses and opinions referenced herein represent the subjective views of the author as referenced unless stated otherwise and are subject to change. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as may be forecasted in this material.
Copyright © 2021 Natixis Investment Managers S.A. – All rights reserved