Lessons learnt in a crisis
Nicole Downer, Managing Partner at MV Credit, discusses the importance of market experience when navigating credit cycles.
- Collective experience is an important resource when it comes to investing in times of crises.
- While each crises is different, the effect on portfolio companies is often similar.
- Credit managers can only weather market storms by building strong, defensive portfolios regardless of the cycle.
- A disciplined, systematic monitoring framework is key to spotting early warning signals.
- And, finding socially responsible solutions to the immediate issues faced by portfolio companies is crucial for long term success.
MV Credit Partners LLP
Registered Number : OC397214
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with the FCA register number 67717.
45 Old Bond Street
London W1S 4QT
Natixis Investment Managers
RCS Paris 453 952 681
Share Capital: €178 251 690
43 avenue Pierre Mendès France
This communication is for information only and is intended for investment service providers or other Professional Clients. The analyses and opinions referenced herein represent the subjective views of the author as referenced unless stated otherwise and are subject to change. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as may be forecasted in this material.
Copyright © 2020 Natixis Investment Managers S.A. – All rights reserved