CHART OF THE WEEK
A delicate FOMC balancing act today
- Girasole Energies, a new independent player in photovoltaic solar energy production, raises €96 million from Mirova
- An Award for Vauban Infrastructure Partners at the 2022 Infrastructure Investor Awards
- MV Credit Wins Best Subordinated Debt Investor for the 14th Year Running
- ESG Champions 2023: “Best ESG Boutique” Goes To Mirova
- Vauban announces the closing of the refinancing of Altiservice, a leading independent ski resort concession and urban cable transportation operator
- Mirova and Eolus sell two windfarms in Sweden
Semi-liquid solution allows smaller institutional investors to access private debt
Surge in motivated sellers and significant discounts bode well for secondary investors ready to deploy.
Companies focused on water supply, demand efficiency and waste management can add defensive growth to portfolios.
Welcome to The Expert Collective
Our affiliate family is enhanced by the expertise of our clients and partners – everyone from local institutes to world organisations. Combine this with our global reach, management, products, and services, and we have the expert resources needed for a world class asset management organisation. Experience the Expert Collective.
What the Russia-Ukraine Crisis Means for Global Markets
Major geopolitical events invariably have ramifications for financial markets and the ongoing tensions between Russia, Ukraine and NATO have obviously caused concern among investors. Below you’ll find the latest market commentaries from Natixis Investment Managers and our affiliates, which we’ll continue to update as the political and military situation evolves.
The Trusted Partner of Institutional Investors
At Natixis, our clients are at the center of everything we do. From the way we have built our business, to how we continuously strive to deliver innovative solutions to solve your biggest challenges, we are focused on fulfilling every institutional client’s specific needs.
All types of institutional investors rely on our partnership, resources, and wide spectrum of investment solutions to help them optimize risk and returns in portfolios, as well as manage current assets and meet future liabilities.
With more than 20 high-conviction investment managers, our institutional clients have access to active investment solutions that address varying risk profiles, strategies and asset classes. Altogether, this can help build more resilient portfolios focused on performing across cycles.