- The Fund is actively managed and invests at least two-thirds of its assets in equities of companies around the world that are exposed to the scope of the investment theme of global water provision and/or municipal waste treatment.
- The Fund is exposed to significant risks related to sector (such as the water sector), small & mid capitalisation companies, portfolio concentration, global investing, equities, emerging market securities, and currency and foreign exchange.
- The Fund is exposed to ESG driven investment risks. There is a risk that the investment manager may incorrectly assess a security or issuer, resulting in the incorrect direct and indirect inclusion or exclusion of security in the portfolio of the Fund. Applying sustainable ESG criteria to the investment process, the investment manager might need to dispose of such securities when it might be disadvantageous to do so, this may lead to a fall in the Fund’s net asset value.
- The Fund’s net derivative exposure may be up to 50% of its net asset value. The use of derivative may involve risks related to market, counterparty/credit, liquidity, valuation, volatility, over-the-counter transaction, legal and operations.
- This investment involves risks and investors may suffer substantial or total loss of their investment fund.
- Investor should not invest in the Fund solely based on the information provided in this document and should read the prospectus for details, including the risk factors.
We are honored to announce that Thematics Water Fund managed by our affiliate expert Thematics Asset Management has won Water Sector Equity – Best-in-Class Award at BENCHMARK Fund of the Year Awards 20221. This award shows recognition to our expertise and innovative thematic strategies designed for the future.
Multi-Thematic Investing Portfolios Built for the Future
Thematics Asset Management is an expert equity investor in innovative thematic strategies. True thematic experts, they look to exploit long-terms secular opportunities for investors, with the search for new growth drivers cutting across sectors, countries, and geographical boundaries. Eschewing short-termism and fads, they are deeply aware of the changes that promise to upend our lives – from the rise of AI and automation, digital and real-world security, resource scarcity, changing demographics, or even new consumer patterns.
Blending a top-down approach (thematic alpha) with rigorous bottom-up due diligence (stock selection), the experienced team offer a range of different investment themes for forward-looking investors looking to capitalise on disruptive, secular growth themes – including AI & Robotics, Safety, Subscriptions Economy, Water and Wellness. Click here to learn more about the opportunities of multi-thematic investing.
Experts in Water Sector
"Water remains the most important source of life and is facing an acute global supply and demand imbalance further exaggerated by pollution problems. In this respect, the capacity to solve water-related problems through knowledge, operational and financial resources is a global issue beyond sovereignty. We therefore aim to invest in predominantly profitable, well-capitalised companies in the Global Water value chain and Municipal Solid Waste markets." Click here to learn more about Water investing.
Click on the Fund Strategy to view fund reports, relevant risk disclosure and further performance information.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. The views and opinions expressed may change based on market and other conditions. There can be no assurance that developments will transpire as forecasted. Actual results may vary.