When we think about investing, we think beyond the balance sheet. As a results-oriented active manager focused on the long term, our multi-affiliate model allows for greater manager autonomy.
Because we’re a truly active firm, we don’t rely solely on benchmarking, and can often respond more quickly and nimbly to market events and offer our clients strong diversification. We take a consultative approach focused on building long-term relationships and solving business problems, not simply selling products.
As part of our approach, we frequently use ESG (environmental, social, and governance) factors to inform our investment strategies – and, globally, more than 99% of our assets are managed by affiliates that are signatories to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UN PRI).1
- We put the best interests of our clients, employees, communities, and environment first in everything we do.
- We’re dedicated to fostering a culture of collaboration, diversity, and inclusion that supports employee growth – and are deeply committed to strong corporate governance.
- We’ve also focused part of our global investor trend research on investigating changing attitudes towards ESG issues and have had a prominent voice in supporting the shift in thinking on the topic.
- Giving back and supporting local and human services charities is a foundational part of our culture. We believe that it’s our civic responsibility to help improve the quality of life in the communities where we live and work.
- Through Together for Better®, our global philanthropic program, we actively partner with local charities and organizations to strengthen our communities.
- We also offer our employees paid time off for skills-based volunteering, and match employee donations to encourage them to donate money as well as time.
This document may contain references to copyrights, indexes and trademarks that may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Third party registrations are the property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with Natixis Investment Managers or any of its related or affiliated companies (collectively “Natixis”). Such third party owners do not sponsor, endorse or participate in the provision of any Natixis services, funds or other financial products.
1 Affiliated investment management firms that are signatories to the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI). PRI signatory firms demonstrate a commitment to adopt and implement the PRI, where consistent with fiduciary responsibilities. Affiliated firms that are PRI signatories oversee $1,146.3B / €1,096.9B / £944.0B (or 99.1 percent) of Natixis Investment Managers assets as of June 30, 2022. The PRI were developed by an international group of institutional investors with the support of the United Nations Secretary General. They are voluntary and aspirational, offering a menu of possible actions for incorporating environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) issues. Being a PRI signatory, however, does not alone indicate or explain the ESG investing or proxy-voting practices of any affiliated investment manager. Portfolios are actively managed and the level of engagement varies between them. Portfolio holdings may not always be equally weighted among the three ESG lenses, and voting may not always align with the ESG goals of all shareholders. Investors should always review the offering documents on im.natixis.com before investing in any strategy to fully understand the methods and extent an investment manager incorporates ESG factors into their investment and voting decisions.